Reaction score

Official thread of the original tactic: [FM 2016] Eusebio

I made a tweak of the original Eusébio V3 tactic. I think it is fair to publish the original one here, before publishing my own tweak of that tactic. I tweaked the original one because I absolutely disliked the formation with two strikers and the wide midfielder roles. Take a look below and let me know about the tactics!

x
Eusébio

View attachment 143323

Original
EUSEBIO V3_B6C95FB5-E14D-49C3-AACD-91381F285593
View attachment 1062027 Link for the Original V3

Opposition instructions
View attachment 143324

Eusébio tweak section.
Below you can find tweaks of the original version above. The tweaks are (so far) made by ChristianEriksen and some influences from other people. If you have any questions, don't hesitate. If you have any results or new possible tweak, let me know and we talk about it in the comments below.

View attachment 143326

Opposition instructions
You can use some other OI's if you like.
View attachment 143325

Information AMR/AML
You can use the winger or the inside forward role, both. If you use the IF's you should have a left footed player on the right and a right footed player on the left. If you use wingers, set vice versa. Both roles are getting very good results, so pick whatever your best players suit best.

Information DM/MC
If you want the best results you should take a look at your central midfielders. A right footed midfielder should play on the right (DMCR/MCR) and a left footed midfielder should play at the left side (DMCL/MCL). You can easily swipe the position of the DM and the MC (if you use version 2) to get the best out of the tactic.

Version 2 information
Version 2 is a tweak of the first version CE tweak. It is a version with a defensive midfielder and gives the team some extra defensive power. The DM will get higher ratings as the defensive CM from V1. These are the minor changes in compare to version one.

Counter information
This version is extremely great against teams who play with four flat midfielders, or 4-4-1-1. You can use this version also to see out games and if you have a very hard game coming up. Get used to all versions and get to know when to use which version.

All credits to the creator of the original tactic. Remember, V1 of this thread could be the best one. V2 isn't always a better version!

Last edited:
Christian, is your Tweak works at the same level as original? :)) couse o had amazing results with Original but as you i like new formation much more!

Eusebio is a tweak of TFF Annihilator, same mentality, team shape, same team instructions only differences in the attack instructions, more convincingly all player instructions are exactly 100% same except the AMC.

Is it better at defending than the original? Especially away from home, my team struggles away but at home with the original it dominates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it better at defending than the original? Especially away from home, my team struggles away but at home with the original it dominates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it works better in defense, but less good in attack. Good luck!

Eusebio is a tweak of TFF Annihilator, same mentality, team shape, same team instructions only differences in the attack instructions, more convincingly all player instructions are exactly 100% same except the AMC.
I read something about that, yes. Well, most tactics are tweaked from another tactic. But in this case we need to thank and give credits to TFF, if you're correct.

Christian, is your Tweak works at the same level as original? :)) couse o had amazing results with Original but as you i like new formation much more!
For me it works superb, yes. Hope it does for you!

well ofc i will try it :) but i am not sure if the OI will be good for this tactic , but sience u tried it i trust u :) i lll feedback soon

Really nice FM challenge!

I think you can use it without OI. Haven't tested without.
of of tactics i tried it with 3 st clossing , dont know now , i tested serbias 4321 with oi mr ml clossing down. Just tell me if this oi are productive :)

Any results? Combined with the V2 (Counter) I got very good results in a higher division (Serie C, 1st so far, without transfers) with San Marino. The San Marino national team isn't a succes so far, but hey, it's just one of the hardest challenges!

if you boost your morale i belive the tactic is beast . :) i am satisfitied :)

you can try with oi, and try without oi, and see what works better for u