Wengerball

Reaction score
I'm looking to strengthen in many positions at the end of my season.
Backup LB - Moreno
Young promising CB - ?
Proper Box to Box - ? Someone who can do it all in the midfield. Very key for my team.
RW Inside forward - ? Big provider for goals/assists in my team. Currently I have Deulofeu but he'll go back to Barca
Advanced FWD - ? Lukaku will go back to Chelsea. Is Batshuayi a good option ? I can't play with ****** Arouna Kone lol

I haven't finished the season yet but I could win the title. I'll defo be top 4 so money won't be issue.
Any recommendations will be very helpful !

This is what i dislike about this generation of humans.

Learn to think for yourself, please.

To answer your question somehow, for CB buy Balanta and RW IF try to sign DI Maria

I do have my options in my shortlist. But I like to see others recommendations as well. That's what this forum is here for, if you don't have anything useful to say don't reply it simple.

Young CB - you'll obviously know about Doria, Balanta, Rugani ect which I personally try & get in every save with a decent team but Milosevic who is also well know is very good bought for 525k sold two seasons later to Liverpool ?17.75 with future bonuses.
I also admire Stefan Bell in the game aswell, Ajax signed him ?5.5M although not to sure what he cost's at the start though!View attachment 420317

Also Bellusci, Mussachio (spelling, can be signed for about ?2M at start) or San Jose... all quality.

Box to box - Jucilei, Jali, Romero, Honda, Bradley, Diame?

RW IF - McManaman, Ince (depends if he's at Palace), Massimo Bruno (an animal who's pretty cheap)

AD FW - Michy Beastuayi was certainly good for me, so I'd recommend him although he's pretty injury prone apparently. Other options I recommend/look good hmm... Leo, Zapata!, Ferreyra!, Gabbiandini, Destro, Thievy, Rescaldini!, Icardi, Petagna, Shane Long!!!

Young CB - you'll obviously know about Doria, Balanta, Rugani ect which I personally try & get in every save with a decent team but Milosevic who is also well know is very good bought for 525k sold two seasons later to Liverpool ?17.75 with future bonuses.
I also admire Stefan Bell in the game aswell, Ajax signed him ?5.5M although not to sure what he cost's at the start though!View attachment 499363

Also Bellusci, Mussachio (spelling, can be signed for about ?2M at start) or San Jose... all quality.

Box to box - Jucilei, Jali, Romero, Honda, Bradley, Diame?

RW IF - McManaman, Ince (depends if he's at Palace), Massimo Bruno (an animal who's pretty cheap)

AD FW - Michy Beastuayi was certainly good for me, so I'd recommend him although he's pretty injury prone apparently. Other options I recommend/look good hmm... Leo, Zapata!, Ferreyra!, Gabbiandini, Destro, Thievy, Rescaldini!, Icardi, Petagna, Shane Long!!!
I bought E.Dier from Sporting for 2m he looks promising. I've heard a lot of Balanta and Doria from 13 and 14 but never tried them. Yes Milosovic ! Great option he's a great player. I might get him to add depth to my team after Distin leaves. Sadly S.Bell isn't turning up on my save, he was great for me in 13. Hmm I've always wanted to give San Jose a try, I guess it's between him/Rugani/Milosevic.

Romero looked so good on 13 but I never tried him. I'll go for him in the summer, if I can't get him then Diame looks like a very solid option.

Mcmanaman is a player I like, Ince sadly moved to QPR :( YES M.Bruno I had him in my Atleti save in 13 but I've played with him too much in the previous game. I bought him and Najar from A'lecht in 13 and sold on for a total of 55m.

Haha so true about Batshuayi. I tried to sign him in jan, everything was done and a day before he signed he picked up a injury. Thanks for all the AF suggestions. That's the position I really need to buy in. I love Leo,Ferreyra,Destro,Petagna. I've never tried Thievy,Gabbiadini,Rescaldini or Icardi so I'll try to push for them.

Thanks for all the suggestions !

LB...Creswell or Briggs from Fulham
CB..Diego Godin
Box to Box...Henri Lansbury or Bacuna from Villa or Amidu Salifu
Inside Forward...Yacine Bahrime, T.Ince Domenico Berardi Joel Valencia
Advanced Forward...Domenico Berardi Loic Remy S.Fletcher

I bought E.Dier from Sporting for 2m he looks promising. I've heard a lot of Balanta and Doria from 13 and 14 but never tried them. Yes Milosovic ! Great option he's a great player. I might get him to add depth to my team after Distin leaves. Sadly S.Bell isn't turning up on my save, he was great for me in 13. Hmm I've always wanted to give San Jose a try, I guess it's between him/Rugani/Milosevic.

Romero looked so good on 13 but I never tried him. I'll go for him in the summer, if I can't get him then Diame looks like a very solid option.

Mcmanaman is a player I like, Ince sadly moved to QPR :( YES M.Bruno I had him in my Atleti save in 13 but I've played with him too much in the previous game. I bought him and Najar from A'lecht in 13 and sold on for a total of 55m.

Haha so true about Batshuayi. I tried to sign him in jan, everything was done and a day before he signed he picked up a injury. Thanks for all the AF suggestions. That's the position I really need to buy in. I love Leo,Ferreyra,Destro,Petagna. I've never tried Thievy,Gabbiadini,Rescaldini or Icardi so I'll try to push for them.

Thanks for all the suggestions !

No probs & Eric Dier is a great buy... turns into a great homegrown player & develops around the same ability as Jones/Smalling/Caulker ect. You can't really go wrong with any of them strikers, they should be getting you goals which ever one you get! Romero is the complete package in midfield & would certainly be worth trying out!

No probs & Eric Dier is a great buy... turns into a great homegrown player & develops around the same ability as Jones/Smalling/Caulker ect. You can't really go wrong with any of them strikers, they should be getting you goals which ever one you get! Romero is the complete package in midfield & would certainly be worth trying out!
View attachment 502528
I think I went a bit far with the attacking options lol. I only brought in Milosevic as a backup cos I already bought A.Dominguez and E.Dier in the Jan window and kept Distin for another year. I would've gone for Bell/Rugani but Bell wasn't in my game and Rugani wasn't interested. So I bought those players for these roles:

LB - Alberto/Telles
CB - Milosevic
DM - Fernando
BBM - J.Ward-Prowse/Fletcher back up loan
AMR/IF - T.Ince
AML/AP - M.Daehli/R.Cabella
ST/AF - Borini/Batshuayi
ST/DLF - Vydra

Do you lot think Vydra could perform well as a DLF ?