Votes: 5 45.5%
  • no...

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Could be..

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would reccomend creating a league (as in an online one). I can do it for you if you dont know how to or just simply cba :p.
Yes well I was simply going to do it on a word doc or something, to make it so that there is no fixturelist as I know it can be a nightmare waiting for people to play etc so for example I could play you now home and away and that would be our two games for the season. But if you can do it or show me how to Ronaseal that would be cool.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Will I keep check of games that need to be played or keep a table ?
I'll play you in a bit if you want :p
Yes this will be done, might even do goal difference :p add me dude!

Will I create a FIFA 10 online league and Invite everyone now ?

Yes well I was simply going to do it on a word doc or something, to make it so that there is no fixturelist as I know it can be a nightmare waiting for people to play etc so for example I could play you now home and away and that would be our two games for the season. But if you can do it or show me how to Ronaseal that would be cool.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Yes this will be done, might even do goal difference :p add me dude!
Didn't see the I there, if you're happy to do that then yes mate I shall as well do one to keep tabs on everything but why not

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Will I create a FIFA 10 online league and Invite everyone now ?
Do it mate! send me a link

Ok dont know if this is possible but i talk to munchkincurt online and he wants to be in this currently hes banned but hes back in 2 days he asked me to put his details in

Username - Munchkincurt
gamertag - bif chewit , all in caps
Team - Bolton Wanderers
and he has over 1400 posts

Ok dont know if this is possible but i talk to munchkincurt online and he wants to be in this currently hes banned but hes back in 2 days he asked me to put his details in

Username - Munchkincurt
gamertag - bif chewit , all in caps
Team - Bolton Wanderers
and he has over 1400 posts
Yes why not, especially seeing as he's Bolton!

Didn't see the I there, if you're happy to do that then yes mate I shall as well do one to keep tabs on everything but why not

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Do it mate! send me a link

Ok doing this on Xbox now :D

Will I keep check of games that need to be played or keep a table ?
I'll play you in a bit if you want :p

If we play the matches on a online league then it stores all the info there. ;).

Just Created One:

FmBasePremiership
Password:1234

How To Join:
Load up fifa.
Click on xbox live.
Friends League
Join a league
search for FMBasePremiership
Type in password
Select your team.
Done ;)

sorry AdzKing didnt see your post :(. Anyway may aswell use this one now.

If we play the matches on a online league then it stores all the info there. ;).

Just Created One:

FmBasePremiership

How To Join:
Load up fifa.
Click on xbox live.
Friends League
Join a league
Type in password
Select your team.
Done ;)

Do you not think we should send the password to people who have successfully been signed up to stop randomers joining or is that not a problem?

I'll be Wigan, as they are my new second favourite Prem team after smashing Spurs

Just Created One:

FmBasePremiership

How To Join:
Load up fifa.
Click on xbox live.
Friends League
Join a league
Type in password
Select your team.
Done ;)

Plus i can't seem to find the league mate?

Yes if i can join the league then I will play you

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I'll be Wigan, as they are my new second favourite Prem team after smashing Spurs
Gamertag?

Just Created One:

FmBasePremiership

How To Join:
Load up fifa.
Click on xbox live.
Friends League
Join a league
Type in password
Select your team.
Done ;)

It's Ok , I've joined this one now mate :D

Are we doing it through the FIFA leagues like Ronan has already suggested or play-and-post?

Status
Not open for further replies.