NorthanMonkee

Reaction score
I felt like I wanted to do something a lil different from the incredible stories that I have been reading over the past few weeks. I have a spurs game that I am 5 seasons into and want to share it, but couldnt exactly pretend to be living it live with you all - so have come up with a way to do so. A way I hope you will enjoy...

All this has been painstakingly created in photoshop and I present to you page 1 of the intended article. There will be more pages to follow, I just wanted to get this out as soon as possible. The article itself will portray my first 5 seasons in charge with Spurs and is written from the point of view of the Australian FourFourTwo magazine where my club is on a preseason tour for Season 6.

So enjoy and let me know your feedback - good or bad :)

View attachment 336288

Like the idea of making the story to be set out in a magazine. Be good to include screenshots of previous results, league standings and team formation. Keep it going. :)

Like the idea of making the story to be set out in a magazine. Be good to include screenshots of previous results, league standings and team formation. Keep it going. :)

Thanks for the advice, will do what I can to include screenshots - only so much I can do given the game wont let me go that far back to get full game match screen shots - but will see what I can do and will def incorporate team of the years and league tables.

Really like the idea of this setup. Ive got a save into my 5th season with Bilbao and wished id made it into a story, I might try the same sort of thing with a 4 year catch up to show whats happened so far. The magazine layout looks real good and is a nice change from the norm. Are you going to carry on with that format once ur up to date? Will defo be following.

Really like the idea of this setup. Ive got a save into my 5th season with Bilbao and wished id made it into a story, I might try the same sort of thing with a 4 year catch up to show whats happened so far. The magazine layout looks real good and is a nice change from the norm. Are you going to carry on with that format once ur up to date? Will defo be following.

Not too sure about what to do when I am up to date - may continue this format, may freshen it up slightly. Got a long way to go before I am up to date.

Thanks for the kind words - will finish off Season 1 this week.

Also, i'd be very interested to see what you come up with your Bilbao story. I enjoy a good 'catch up' story. Make sure you let me know when its up and running just in case I dont see it.