FM 2012 Transfer Updates (summer 2013)

Hi Cavani , you can do a special update for Arsenal .. with Ozil, Flamini, Viviano, the new chairman Sir Chips , and the home/away kit please ..:)

Est ce que l'effectif de monaco sera mise à jour aevc toutes les recrues et les departs, avec la montée en ligue 1 et le gros budget?

can you update Croatian league? GNK Dinamo Zagreb, HNK Hajduk Split...?? tnx

hi ive downloaded cavaini's file and updated it further - all big name signings are done (correct me which ones ive missed) and have then looked at English premier league transfers - download the file hxxp://www.filedropper.com/alen8

hi ive downloaded cavani's update and fairplay its pretty good. ive updated it though with all major transfers (correct me if im wrong)

here is the link for updated cavani file (all credit to him though) filedropper.com/alen9

quite nice.. but I'm going to add some suggestions regarding Serie A.. Saphir Taider should be in inter.. joel obi should be out on loan on parma and schelotto should be out on loan on sassuolo.. alessandro matri and matias silvestre should be in ac milan; kevin prince boateng should be in schalke.. I think that's all for now..

quite nice.. but I'm going to add some suggestions regarding Serie A.. Saphir Taider should be in inter.. joel obi should be out on loan on parma and schelotto should be out on loan on sassuolo.. alessandro matri and matias silvestre should be in ac milan; kevin prince boateng should be in schalke.. I think that's all for now..

Good shout, knew I would miss some. updated file www.filedropper.com/alen10

Good shout, knew I would miss some updated file filedropper.com/alen10

How do I download this file? Do I need to sign up with Filedropper?

how to install file??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hello. I will start to tell you that this is the best upgrade out for FM12, so thank you. I haven't not read all pages, but i saw some things that was wrong in the first database (alen 5, I only tried this for the moment).
I want to know if you have fixed some error, for example Bale to RMA, Ozil to Arsenal, ect.

Thank you!

You can add a bench in Serie A to 12 players instead of seven. A problem for the FA Cup after a season is no more the tournament.