FM Base Champions League 1/8 Draw

I shall start in a couple of days as im enjoying Ipswich at the moment.

Yeah I will start my Cottbus game when my Arsenal game stops being so **** fun, you'd think that would have happened by now :/

sorry,i made a post here,it came out twice,tried to delete one and they both went?

im 7th after 14 games and im worried about being accused of cheating and i beat werder bremen 1 - 0

ROFL brill draw Kris never managed in Spain before should be interesting.. shame Numancia have none transfer funds lol.. looks like the faithfull freebies lol.. bottom of the table here i come :p

im 7th after 14 games and im worried about being accused of cheating and i beat werder bremen 1 - 0

Well I can only suspect wrong-doing when I have played that many games and sit in the relegation zone. Or if I lose 4-0 to Bremen.

Darn, you avoided me yet again little brother.

Your time will come soon.

Got 3mill starting budget.
Already made 8.5mill by selling 3 players :)
Going to continue in the afternoon

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

in the german league anything can happen, its much easier to get in the top 10 compared to EPL

I am not saying if you have a great season you will be kicked out. If someone wins everything with Hull for example then i will ask questions.

Not such a bad start considering i couldnt really buy anyone.. only played one game so far.. and won 1-0 against Espanyol. Real Madrid next tho.. im guessing thats the game that will tell me how the season is gonna shape up lol

I GOT BECKHAM WOO!!!
He just got injured for a month though :'(

Yh, i had the cash, and my scout said he might be interested in joining so i gave it a try.
To prove i didnt cheat i've got LA Galaxy landmarks to prove i didnt take control of them or anything
View attachment 13278