• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is looking great so far, lots of interest :D

When will the poll be closed Kris?

Will close it Tomorrow i think.

CSKA i reckon

how do you make sure that people haven't cheated..for example turning of and on when they lose etc

Nothing i can do really. Just need to hope everyone plays fair. Whats the point in taking part and testing your skills if you just cheat?

Im all up for it also. Name the team and prepare to be beatinnnnnn

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Ps ive also seen u have like 4 seasons with Auxerre, but can u win the league first time with Benfica. Is it a standard 4 seasons with every team??? Due to having one season, isnt really long enough to establish your own team and prove u r consistent.

Thats part of the challenge though, only having one season.

Where as with Auxerre there is little chance anyone will do much with 1 season

IM going for auxere i think ive never managed in france so it will be interesting so i will post an updaate screen at the end of each month...

Once again can i say. We all go the same side. Which ever challenge gets the most votes will be used.

Cool I'm voting Auxerre but Kris have we to post our progress here or will you create a separate Thread for progress.

I will choose Man City not because it is easier or something like this, just because it is an English Team and I love them.

Cool I'm voting Auxerre but Kris have we to post our progress here or will you create a separate Thread for progress.

Yea mate. Once i close the poll i will then close this thread and create a closed thread with the team choice and explaining the rules once more.

I will also create a 'discussion thread' where everyone can fuzz about how well they are doing.

I like this idea.
I will win with Manchester City everything.

Well so far it looks like we are going CSKA although it's close

ill go for cska coz ive never been them
so when i start a new game ill be cska
and ill post results

ill go for cska coz ive never been them
so when i start a new game ill be cska
and ill post results

ahhhh come on people. Read the thread properly.

The poll is there for a reason. You don't choose what ever you fancy. The winning team in the poll will be chosen for the challenge

when does this voting finish

Tomorrow morning when i wake up :p

Sounds good ill vote for CSKA as they have a few good players and decent reputation

Then if you don't let us using our own team, I won't participe anymore.

Fair enough. How do expect fair results if everyone goes a different side? Do you expect those who go Auxerre to compete with your 50m striker from Man City.

You may aswell just start your own game with man city.

i cant wait for this challenage now kris, im so eager to get start with cksa (hopefully anyway lol)

I like the sound of Auxerre.

But whatever happens I have some FM 2009 Goodies to give away to the 'winners'.

Good Lad Sean. Do you think you could create a challenge section inside fm 2009 so i can add rules thread etc?

Also are you giving it a go?

Voted CSKA, mainly because I don't think I've ever managed in Russia. Should be a good challenge, bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.