Sorry if I sound very nooby, but whenever in my documents i go into sports interactive, all I find is; Crash Dumps, Games, Matches, Sounds and tactics. I can't seem to find editor :(

I'm going to give this challenge a go! I'm going to try and not spend all my money in the first few seasons.
Regarding the editor, did you install via Steam?

anyone still playing this, am now in 2024 and my chairmens withdrawn his backing

Decided to restart this with a focus on older players with a high determination, to tutor the youngsters I've signed.

First Team:

View attachment 365746

Youth Team: Most excited about Maupay, Arai, and Meyer (who isn't pictured here)

View attachment 365747

First Season Transfers: Tried to limit spending as much as possible, while also getting in good youth and age.

View attachment 365749View attachment 365750

Tactic Being Used:

View attachment 365751

Jonathan Walters: What a season he had, I didn't imagine him scoring almost 60 goals, even in BSBS.

View attachment 365752

Fredrik Midtsjo: Started playing him half way through, was immense.

View attachment 365753

First Season Results: Won it by a landslide as expected.

View attachment 365755

Squad after 4 or 5 seasons, in the Championship, no hiccups getting here. Won all leagues easily.

View attachment 367580

Tactic now being used for Championship.. trying to emulate a Man City style (before Mancini went defensive)

View attachment 367581

Players I'm excited about, and players who have developed well.

View attachment 367582 Nathan Ake has become a monster, for a CB to have 18 acceleration, and be good in all defensive areas is a nice thing.

View attachment 367583 Northern Irish beast i signed for like 80k.. Don't use a DM so going to retrain as a CB possibly.

View attachment 367584 A great winger signed for nothing well worth it ;) haha should become a stud in the future.

View attachment 367585 Islam Feruz has become just good in all poacher attributes but that's about it, will probably get loaned out then sold.

View attachment 367586 A stud since he joined, slowed down in Championship, but should become very good.

View attachment 367587 Club Captain, and always will be. Ake's defensive partner for he rest of their careers.

Transfers made, just trying to keep it reasonably cheap, one more year of big spending in the Prem, then It'll be all contract stealing.

View attachment 367589View attachment 367590View attachment 367591

I just recently started my 3rd season on this challenge in League 2

Here is my Squad: View attachment 296949View attachment 296948

Wages: View attachment 296950

Best players:
Yaya Sanogo: View attachment 296951View attachment 296952

Wellington Nem:View attachment 296954View attachment 296953

Nathan Dyer:View attachment 296956View attachment 296955

(Hopefully one for the future) Josh Egan:View attachment 296957View attachment 296958

Season 12/13: View attachment 296960View attachment 296959View attachment 296961

Season 13/14: View attachment 296963View attachment 296962View attachment 296964

Season 14/15: (In Progress)

So pretty successful so far, but I haven't met a true challenge yet...

I have one question for those attempting this challenge- What are your highest attendances?

so were there any problems with work permits and such for wellington nem when you went in league 2? i have him and im worried he'll have to leave at the end of season 2...

so were there any problems with work permits and such for wellington nem when you went in league 2? i have him and im worried he'll have to leave at the end of season 2...

To be honest, I just wanted to get to the prem as fast as possible, so I holidayed. The only player I had a permit problem with was Ibrahima Mbaye, which sucks because he was turning out to be a much better CB than Ake/Chalobah but he got released because he couldn't get a work permit :(

View attachment 367787

Ahhhh after holding onto my pennies for five seasons, I finally had a purge of money from club to transfer fee. All to win the EPL, FA Cup, and Cap One Cup all three comps have eluded me so far.

Squad after 4 or 5 seasons, in the Championship, no hiccups getting here. Won all leagues easily.

View attachment 367580

Tactic now being used for Championship.. trying to emulate a Man City style (before Mancini went defensive)

View attachment 367581

Players I'm excited about, and players who have developed well.

View attachment 367582 Nathan Ake has become a monster, for a CB to have 18 acceleration, and be good in all defensive areas is a nice thing.

View attachment 367583 Northern Irish beast i signed for like 80k.. Don't use a DM so going to retrain as a CB possibly.

View attachment 367584 A great winger signed for nothing well worth it ;) haha should become a stud in the future.

View attachment 367585 Islam Feruz has become just good in all poacher attributes but that's about it, will probably get loaned out then sold.

View attachment 367586 A stud since he joined, slowed down in Championship, but should become very good.

View attachment 367587 Club Captain, and always will be. Ake's defensive partner for he rest of their careers.

Transfers made, just trying to keep it reasonably cheap, one more year of big spending in the Prem, then It'll be all contract stealing.

View attachment 367589View attachment 367590View attachment 367591

Train him to be a CM and BWM he can be you're yaya toure

Can somebody upload a gamesave? cant access database for some reason :S

I am doing this challenge and am in the second season, but i am wondeing does anyone know when the FM-base team enters the FA cup?
thanks in advance

I am doing this challenge and am in the second season, but i am wondeing does anyone know when the FM-base team enters the FA cup?
thanks in advance
They enter in the qualifying rounds, I think it's the second? Not done this before but I think all SS/SN teams enter at that stage

They enter in the qualifying rounds, I think it's the second? Not done this before but I think all SS/SN teams enter at that stage
ah okay thanks, i just havent been entered yet, maybe in the third season when im in league 2

Hi all, im starting this a tad late but bored of my other save... only one problem, i am trying to buy players, bids are being accepted but no one wants to enter contract talks??
Also I have gone in for my normal backroom staff and instead of the normal 4+ stars for their preferred training cat they are only getting 2???
Any clues?
I have a friendly coming up and so far have no players to play in it lol

I am coming towards the end of my 1st season, everything is going like a dream, top of the league by 28 points with only 30 to play for. Looking good to win the FA Trophy by beating Hereford...
However, didnt notice that they only gave me a one year deal... now they dont seem to want to offer me a new deal, to make things worse moyes has said he wants the job and the board have said they will consider him!!!!
Does that mean im being shipped out come the end of the season???