Germaniac

Reaction score
FM on my sister's laptop, I've updated DirectX and .NET Framework, I'm also sure that the video card is better than the one in my computer, but when I open it, it does nothing, but when I check on Task Manager, and go to Processes there's fm.exe running, but there's no fm.exe in the Applications, but I can run it in my computer, is it because the laptop screen too small (1024x576)? Please help me

Just run it windowed like a normal person? :p

? I say it didn't open, I've tried to double click fm.exe many times, but it won't open, how can I change it to windowed then?

? I say it didn't open, I've tried to double click fm.exe many times, but it won't open, how can I change it to windowed then?

Lol my bad read that totally wrong. I think if you go into properties by right clicking the application you can change the resolution, not 100% though sorry!

You will probably have to use the Netbook skin as the resolution you are trying to run it at is less than the recommended 1024x768.

Read the post, yes you can.

Oh, I didn't realized there's a link

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

It didn't work, I've extracted it to screen folder and change the target to this:
"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\fm.exe" --small_screen --windowed --skin=netbook2011
it's memory usage is 300k's, but it didn't open :(

What sort of computer are you using? Is it a netbook?

What brand and model? I made the netbook support thread for FM2010 and certain netbooks just won't run FM no matter what you try, the most common culprits are Dell Inspiron netbooks.

I'm afraid i can't be of much assistance having never even heard of that model before, the specs are similar to all netbooks much like the Dell Inspirons specs are, but for some reason it doesn't work on that certain model, yours is obviously incompatible too if you have followed all the steps.

Nooo, now I can't play FM 2011 everywhere, I hate virus! Why people make it?! >:-(