[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

well - I think this fairyland malarky depends massively on the quality of the players. i'm really finding it hard to score with it with my (fairly drab and ****) Palace team. I've played 10 now in majors, I expect it to improve!

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

well the 11th game I lost 3-0 ha so, not so good. Not fluid yet either... what pitch size should I use?

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

well I beat top of the table QPR in the game after that 4-0 away = perhaps i'll just reserve judgement for now until i'm fluid ;)

Hey ZeroSea,

First of all, I really like your ghost tactic and I'm playing it with Crvena Zvezda. Although I'm allways first in the competition by 20+ points I have some trouble in european games. I found this tactic and I would will test it in the following season but I would like to hear your opinion. Which one you like better, this one or the ghost tactic? Is it possible to make 4-3-3 (barcelona/ajax style) from your tactic? And why is Onuoha on LM position in the screen?

Greets!

any another donwloadl link..........
i can download in gamefront and ray file...
please:'(

I have to say, it is amazing! I was challenging Barcelona to the dominion of La Liga with Real Madrid. Guess what? I won 35 matches out of 38! And the only lose one was the derby when my players were not totally adapted! And that was not enough! After the first season, I was trying to cultivate some talents, and just then, I heard of a saying which says admonishing will, with a certain possibility, lead to the increase of determination, and eventually, benefit the player. However, one can not be blamed for nothing. Although you are the boss, you can't and shouldn't criticize your player unless he got a score less than 6.5 in the last match. And "6.5" means he has to be a loser. So I sent all and only my U19 players (except one) against Osasuna, and, I even replaced Iker Casillas, the goalkeeper, with Mesut Özil (this is the one)! Results? A DRAW! "That is impossible!" I know you are gonna to say that, while that was the exact feeling when I saw it on my monitor!

No more words, this is the best a tactic, without any forms of cheats, can be.

Last edited:
Anyone can share my tactics, when followed by my name, without asking me for permission.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Hey ZeroSea,

First of all, I really like your ghost tactic and I'm playing it with Crvena Zvezda. Although I'm allways first in the competition by 20+ points I have some trouble in european games. I found this tactic and I would will test it in the following season but I would like to hear your opinion. Which one you like better, this one or the ghost tactic? Is it possible to make 4-3-3 (barcelona/ajax style) from your tactic? And why is Onuoha on LM position in the screen?

Greets!

Fairland is better

My tactic don't need DR, Onuoha can play LM but need position training.

sorry for my English...

I Have a Problem...
in the first year I won the serie B and Bianchi scored 41 goals... no problem...
but in the second season there are more problem. many many goals conceded, few shot, only loss...

These are the game..

Immagine-85.jpg

Immagine1-9.jpg

I'm testing Fairyland tactics now in my BVB. I'll give you report after first round in Bundesliga. I have one question - which player I should take off when one of my players gets red card?

---------- Post added 15/06/2011 at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 14/06/2011 at 10:26 PM ----------

Outstanding tactic. IMO the best one for 11.3 patch.

Zrzutekranu2011-06-15godz223708.png

can you post some results please, the tactic formation looks a bit risky tbh :s

I did not use the transfer fee.
I swear to God I did not cheat.

E205.png

E206.png

Last edited:
Your tactic (v4) is very nice.
can you give me your DB (the league with all the big teams) please?
thank you