Andyhubbuck

Reaction score
I am having a problem changing the skin on FM11. I have downloaded 3 new skins for the game, extracted the files into my skins folder but nothing shows up in the preferences screen. My skins folder is not in the graphics folder as i know this has caused problems for some people

I am having a problem changing the skin on FM11. I have downloaded 3 new skins for the game, extracted the files into my skins folder but nothing shows up in the preferences screen. My skins folder is not in the graphics folder as i know this has caused problems for some people
I'm having the exact same problem, but no idea why it won't work.

My logos and facepacks etc work fine, it's just the skins that won't show up on the drop down menu in preferences.

i just downloaded skin and the same problem, nothing shows up in the preferences screen ????

I have logos, kits etc but none of the skins show up in the drop down menu

i install fm2011 with via-steam...start the game, and can't see the team logos, team kits ect...using windows 7 ultimate... before i was using vista whem playing fm 2010 and didn't have any problems...how can i fix this problem, please help

can someone who knows, explain us where is the problem? Please.

That did it mate, thanks. Thats a good link. I didnt see the reload skins button appear at the bottom of the screen.

That did it mate, thanks. Thats a good link. I didnt see the reload skins button appear at the bottom of the screen.
Still don't work! :/ I don't know why.. maybe is because I don't use patch?
Heeelp

The reason why is not working is because of Russian version, if you have Russian version u cant install skin ;)

how do we know if its russian?, bought mine in england and skins are the only graphic that won't work. tried reload skin. i am not using the patch is this the issue? getting bored of pointless downloads

it could be as addin an s to the folder i had it named skin but when i changed it to skins it work right away :)

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

*could be as simple lol

Same problem!

Nothing works for me, skins, facepacks, team kits :S

My FM10 has everything and i got it all working, even use to make my own skins for that, so no idea why it wont work now?