Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

Kitchin75, which tactic are you using? tweak or original? Oi's or no Oi's....that is the question,Ha?

hey guys..i wanted to ask you something..in the AMC position is better to play with a left foot or ?
i ask you because im playin with liverpool the stueyrob tweak...and i have really good results for the first half of the season sitting on the 2nd place of the table without any transfer !!! which shows how strong this tactic is !
but what i want to know is this about the left foot..because suso is playing better as an amc than coutinho..of course coutinho has better stats but suso is really good has many assists..and i think this is because he is lefvt foot and coutinho right foot..i want to know if this is with the left foot right ?

and do you have player filters for the positions ? and maybe if players are playing with an AMC right foot we should make a tweak for them only opposite instructions..

hope you understand everything..sry for my english :)

Juan Mata - best AP for this tactic I reckon, hes been superb for my Chelsea squad. Anyone else had some superb AP's?

Train El Shaarawy as AP and see what happens ;) He scored 31 goals for me in my first season.

hey guys..i wanted to ask you something..in the AMC position is better to play with a left foot or ?
i ask you because im playin with liverpool the stueyrob tweak...and i have really good results for the first half of the season sitting on the 2nd place of the table without any transfer !!! which shows how strong this tactic is !
but what i want to know is this about the left foot..because suso is playing better as an amc than coutinho..of course coutinho has better stats but suso is really good has many assists..and i think this is because he is lefvt foot and coutinho right foot..i want to know if this is with the left foot right ?

and do you have player filters for the positions ? and maybe if players are playing with an AMC right foot we should make a tweak for them only opposite instructions..

dont think it makes a difference what foot they are

Its down to the players ability to use both feet, if the player is weak with his opposing foot, then you need him to "avoid using it ". Its down to the players ability also get him on personal training as a adv playmaker seen as countinho is an inside forward

Bit gutted i aint been on fm this week, hate working. 69 hours down of work in a week. Role on 48 hours of Fm this weekend hahaha

LFCmarshals update in, new liverpool save. The question is does suarez get sold !

Bit gutted i aint been on fm this week, hate working. 69 hours down of work in a week. Role on 48 hours of Fm this weekend hahaha

LFCmarshals update in, new liverpool save. The question is does suarez get sold !

Sell him , don't need him Studge is a beast on FM :)

Its just who to replace him, might keep him for a season then sell him. Fingers crossed he smashes it and i get more cash for him

I always sell him I can't stick the **** he's put the club through , biting players , racially abusing players and then treated the fans like **** after all they've done for him supporting him through thick and thin even when he's letting the club down and whoring himself out to potential new clubs.

hi i want to give it a try with my liverpool team i start a new save with an update of the summer transfers i want to know which version is the best the classic one tue stueyrob tweak or the original one?

hi i want to give it a try with my liverpool team i start a new save with an update of the summer transfers i want to know which version is the best the classic one tue stueyrob tweak or the original one?

there all good, just take a lucky dip and choose 1

ok thank you i'll try your tweak version because it seems to be the best i'll give you somme feedbacks later

Right, scrapping my liverpool game now as i hate them too much! Wasn't really enjoying malte's tactic anyway.

So starting a new save with this, thinking between city, madrid and spurs.

Any votes?