Fulham Championship 1st, then 3rd in Prem, Moved to Chelsea won 4 cups.

darrenlynn1

Reaction score
first time I've posted a tactic before so be gentle! its worked for me but might not work for you and there's deffo room for improvement too. no opposition instructions and I use att movement for match preparation.

View attachment 216183
View attachment 216182
View attachment 216181
View attachment 216180

oh and I added the corner set up for the season I'm currently playing I got it from mazuma's tactic that they uploaded hope that is ok.

Great Tactic

I used Fulham tool, first time use your tactic it won Leeds 4-1 in away game.

Just gave this a quick go for 3 games with my everton team just started 3rd season, beat Swansea away 3-0, Southampton at home 2-0 after going down to 10 men after 15 minutes and drew 1-1 away to man utd which I should of won. Defensively pretty strong, looking good mate

For corners mate I believe it's DR right side and DL left side. It does seem pretty solid defensively I just feel it struggles to score sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I've tried most of these tactics and had best results with this one in the beta so far. I've changed the roles to suit the players up front. I usually have an IF and a Winger rather than 2 wingers. Playing Benteke as a TMa and Berardi as CFa.

I tried using the same tactic but with a counter mentality when away to tough teams but we got totally slaughtered. Using standard instead has showed much better results. I added a contain tactic as well just to see games out.

I've tried most of these tactics and had best results with this one in the beta so far. I've changed the roles to suit the players up front. I usually have an IF and a Winger rather than 2 wingers. Playing Benteke as a TMa and Berardi as CFa.

I tried using the same tactic but with a counter mentality when away to tough teams but we got totally slaughtered. Using standard instead has showed much better results. I added a contain tactic as well just to see games out.

Could share the tactics with the changes you made?

Zippyshare.com - BenAttack_7AC6EF2F-1AAF-4DDD-A0F0-19646D6394D9.fmf Attack

Zippyshare.com - BenContain_7F4AEFC6-F99B-431C-8DC6-F9692A2AF833.fmf Contain

Zippyshare.com - BenStandard_73D83F7C-05E1-4CF5-B574-E2824607990A.fmf Standard

These are what I'm using but you have to change the front 3 players roles for it to be effective to whatever role there best at in the player tactics setup. e.g. Benteke is a TMa, Berardi CFa, and Sturridge either CFa or AFa.

I've been dominating teams and only getting draws the last few games due to lack of goals. We've been conceding very few so I think you can change FBs to FBa or one of the wingers/IFs to attack minded.

I've just managed to win the league and both domestic cups again with Chelsea and this season for some reason goals weren't an issue scored nearly 30 more than anyone else and still conceded the least with 32. Might of been down to signing pogba and a few others progressing and getting better in midfield.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Finished 2nd in the championship with birmingham city, not doing great in the prem atm 4 games in lost 3 won 1, i put it down to the fact that all my players are awful, signing players atm so i guess they need time to gel, apart from that its a great tactic.

wich of the 3 versions would you use for away games? im getting raped tbh

Zippyshare.com - BenAttack_7AC6EF2F-1AAF-4DDD-A0F0-19646D6394D9.fmf Attack

Zippyshare.com - BenContain_7F4AEFC6-F99B-431C-8DC6-F9692A2AF833.fmf Contain

Zippyshare.com - BenStandard_73D83F7C-05E1-4CF5-B574-E2824607990A.fmf Standard

These are what I'm using but you have to change the front 3 players roles for it to be effective to whatever role there best at in the player tactics setup. e.g. Benteke is a TMa, Berardi CFa, and Sturridge either CFa or AFa.

I've been dominating teams and only getting draws the last few games due to lack of goals. We've been conceding very few so I think you can change FBs to FBa or one of the wingers/IFs to attack minded.

These 3 tactics are the best ive tryed so far! Using all 3 tactics, changing striker role according to who plays ( Rooney, Martial, Babacar ) and its working like a charm both home and away! Thanks ALOT bentheposh!

can some one post the corner tactic link here please i cant find it thanks

Big factor for my success in this tactic is making sure you have a good Assistant if your going to use him to sort out the OI's team talks etc! im spurs and frankie bunn is doing a great job for me

Big factor for my success in this tactic is making sure you have a good Assistant if your going to use him to sort out the OI's team talks etc! im spurs and frankie bunn is doing a great job for me

Sound like a good idea. I dont use any OI`s and im winning so i wont change anything.

hiya sorry to say it again i cant find the corner tactic he mentions any one point me in the right direction thanks

Instructions for pre-season training and during the season as set ?? screen ??

Bentheposh,

Can I presume that you use the Attack formation for games in which you are the favorites, the standard for like teams, and the contain for games in which you are the underdogs?