DAK7

Reaction score
Took over at Fulham last night, if your looking to try and build a good team to eventually challenge after a year or two then i think Fulham are perfect. Some great players already there (Haangeland, Diarra, Ruiz, Berba, Petric) and your first season transfer budget is 9 million. I signed Wellington Nem for 3.5 (who happens to be quality), Hargreaves on a free and also Drenthe.

Highly recommend them as a good challenge.

Just loaded up a Fulham career. Came on here to see if anyone had got any good clues as how to proceed. Nice one.

Definitely recommend you to get Wellington Nem, his buy out clause is 3.5 million. He's been brillant for me!

I play a 4-2-3-1. Schwarzer, Riether, Riise, Haangeland, Hughes, Diarra, Hargreaves, Ruiz, Wellington, Drenthe, Berbatov.

Drenthe I missed out on. Got Whittingham from Cardiff and Nem. Hargreaves on a free. Going for a 4-4-2 with wingers pushed forward.

Drenthe I missed out on. Got Whittingham from Cardiff and Nem. Hargreaves on a free. Going for a 4-4-2 with wingers pushed forward.

Just finished first season playing 4-4-2 finishing 7th but was playing flat 4-4-2. What are your CMs roles?