I might have placed this in the custom league and database section....

Why would someone want this again? :p Cant people easily do it themselves? (With all the leagues they want / preferred database size etc. etc.)

Why would someone want this again? :p Cant people easily do it themselves? (With all the leagues they want / preferred database size etc. etc.)

Because some people can't do it, or don't have the time to.

The plan is to release the save every year until 2020 an then do them every 5 years.

That's simming done for today. So far the game has progressed over 10 years and I have put the new download links in the opening post. Will continue this tomorrow!

Thanks, always like these saves and saves me lots of time - especially as my computer isn't the best at running FM anyway! Defiantly gonna try this out!

Just uploading a few between 2030 and 2045 and then I'm going to do 10 year updates from 2050. Has anyone ever been to the year 3000?

The year 2050 has arrived!!

The latest save game is in the season 2050/2051. The download has been added to the first post. Enjoy!

Before I get called lazy, I am at work so cant see for myself,

Who is in the Prem in 2050? haha

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'll be updating it again later today.

Also I will have a good look around the 2050 save game and give a detailed post on whats going on, whos the best team, whos the best player, and whether Messi or CR7 went into managerial roles.

Stay tuned :)

The Year 2050

Messi retires at 38, Ronaldo at 39, Sterling is currently a coach at Arsenal aged 55,
and Rooney managing a Conference team?!

714247d1416946224-future-game-saves-downloads-title.png

2050 Pre Season

World Domination

According to to the Clubs page Southampton have the highest reputation in the world! The top 7 teams all have the same 5star rating which, in order after Southampton, is Barcelona, R. Madrid, Arsenal, ManUtd, Bayern and Atletico. Following them are PSG, Corinthians, and Juventus completing the top 10 teams.
Finances wise Man Utd are the worlds most richest club being worth £1.38 billion. Southampton are remarkably second being worth £1.26 billion! Following and in order is R. Madrid(3rd), Arsenal, Barcelona, Chelsea(6th). Man City are 7th place and Cardiff City are 8th being worth £857 million!

View attachment 320812

Battle of the Nations
Germany are the worlds highest ranked team according to FIFA. They have 1,865 points ahead of Spain(2nd) who have 1,762 points. The rest of the top 10 are Italy, France, Holland, England, Portugal, Belgium, Croatia, and Turkey who are on 1,427 points. Argentina are a shock at 11th.
The English Premier Division is the worlds most reputable league at 4 1/2 stars. The following four divisions, all on 4* ratings, are LIGA BBVA, Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, and Italian Serie A.

View attachment 320810

World Cup
Italy are the current World Cup Holders. Since 2014 there have been 6 different winners. Spain have won the competition 4 times while France and Germany have one the competition once. Croatia shock-won the cup in 2018 while, arguably even more of a shock, England managed to win it in 2030 beating Portugal at the World Cup in Spain.

View attachment 320809

Champions League
Man Utd have just won and successfully defended the 2050 Champions League beating Schalke in the final. Since 2014 they have won the competition 8 times. Chelsea, Man City, PSG and Real Madrid have also won the competition several times. Real Madrid have now won the competition 13 times.

View attachment 320808

Premier League
From 2036 onwards the Premier League has been dominated by Man Utd but prior to that it was the same story but for the blue side of Manchester. City won the league an incredible 11 times in 16 seasons. In the last 15 seasons United have won it on every occasion bar 4. The last two seasons the league has been won by... you guessed it Southampton! In the last season newly promoted Wigan Athletic managed a 5th place spot to secure a Europa League place while Fleetwood, Chesterfield and Tottenham were all relegated to the championship. Other premier league teams include Nottingham Forest and County, Reading, Derby, and Middlesborough. Other teams have had disastrous spells and are now battling it out in League 1 / 2 which include Aston Villa, Bolton, Fulham and Blackpool.

View attachment 320806

Honourable mentions to follow...