AllanT

Reaction score
I hope they are going to introduce goal line technology into FM 2015 as its the 3rd time i have seen a keeper take the ball over the line and get nothing for it.

View attachment 338609

If you look, the keeper has the ball in his hands but you can clearly the see shadow of the ball is 100% over the line

The next shot is more blatant, goalie has caught it and the goal line is at his waist, the rest is across the line rofl

View attachment 338605

Last edited:
Personally, I think it's a flaw in the animations used by the 3D engine of the Match Engine. The Ball was saved on/in front of the line but the 3D engine may not have the animation in it's libraries to accurately display the calculation. Go into the 2D display and check if the ball crossed the line as that is a better reflection on what the Match Engine is doing.

Well i did have same happen v Barcelona yesterday and on the 2d it showed it was over the line also, but it doesnt really matter as it wasnt given anyway. It just looks very dubious. Anyone would think it was an England world cup match....

Forget crappy goal line technology. What about diving headers, the ability to slide into a ball across goal to score rather than the normality of just standing still. How about not having at least 2 goals ruled out for offside EVERY game because that never happens in real life so consistently, it is ridiculous.

Forget crappy goal line technology. What about diving headers, the ability to slide into a ball across goal to score rather than the normality of just standing still. How about not having at least 2 goals ruled out for offside EVERY game because that never happens in real life so consistently, it is ridiculous.

I suggest you visit the post your frustrations thread.

I think before they add the vanishing spray, they need to make players start to edge forward at free kicks like in real life. Cant remember many times i've seen a free kick get deflected off a wall or floor players from getting the ball in his face/nuts.

They should also make the ref human instead of a ghost, several times ive seen players pass the ball thru his legs and then dive through to follow it. Why they dont go round him i dont know....