Manuelx

Reaction score
So I am Luton town and My team really lacks a good center midfielder, wingers,and center defense also needs some strengthening. I wasn't sure of were to post this so I figured LLM was suitable. Also I am still in the first season. Thanks

Tbh I find - anyone. Trial day normally finds me a few freebies, then just look for loans. Good tactics and boom, relegation isn't a worry. Try and get a good parent club to help with loans

The best way to find great players for BSP (and beyond) is to go through the weak and medium-strength EU nations and scour their U19/U21 teams for unsigned players. You will find that these guys will be highly willing to join you, will often sign for small pay (if they don't have an agent), and because they're young will be able to adapt to playing in npower2. The drawback is that you can't scout them and this search process takes a while, but it's still worth it. Five of my starting players, including my captain, in npower 1 this season are those kids I signed way back in BSP.

I also found great players through the player search function (especially if you have a scout who has played for higher-division leagues and so is familiar with players at that level) and even backroom advice. Most of their suggestions are ****, but once in a while they'll find an amazing player. My two biggest youth signings were from a coach's advice. One of them fought his way into the starting XI in my npower 2 season and scored the winning goal in the promotion play-offs final. Definitely don't brush them aside, just click on the names they suggest and see their stats briefly.

Stephen Stirling, Omar Koroma, Martin Camano, Pablo Counago, Nikki Ahmed, Tommy Amos, Billy-Joe King, Izzy Iriekpen - good starters for BSN/S so should be ok for you

GK - James Gilpin
RB - Nikki Ahamed
AML - James Cronesberry
ST - Omar Koroma/Pablo Counago/Jamil Adam/Fergus Bell

Also Laurent Robert as an AML is awesome for lower league teams. He might be getting old but is still worth having. :)