GOODBYE 4231 and 451 Knap FM 17.3.2

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 99K
D

Deleted member 91052

Tested with Spurs no OIs. WB and FB versions.

Knap, which one would you say your best tactic from all of the tactic you released ?

I'm having a great season with newly promoted Fulham using your GOODBYE 3430.

GOODBYE 3430 is best underdog WOF 3430 BEST Top dog - 3421 if you dislike strikerless.

Yeah,
I'm confused too,
There are 4 tactics,
2 of 4231 and 2 of 451

Last edited:
Seriously guys?? Haven't download it but in the OP clearly says: fb and wb versions

hey knap, i have a question for you. the 4123 is with fb(A) on left and fb(S) on right, while the web version has wb(S) on both flanks. is it supposed to be like this?

FB A worked but not WB A, The left side is slightly more defensive but I would have expected both to work.

yo @knap first of all good job with ur tactics :) can i ask if u gonna make a wof 4-2-3-1? i read somewhere that wof tactics are for big clubs etc and i wonder if u gonna make a wof tactic like this one ;p

Is this tactic good for Galatasaray? What is your opinion sir?

With Spurs WOF was 107 pts compared to 102 pts with GOODBYE, so the WOF set up maty have the advantage with a top team.

I can try a WOF 4231.

With Spurs WOF was 107 pts compared to 102 pts with GOODBYE, so the WOF set up maty have the advantage with a top team.

I can try a WOF 4231.

I'm having a great season using your WOF 3430 after the season where I had an average season using GOODBYE,
apparently my team is considered to be a MIDDLE-TOP team , maybe that is why GOODBYE is only good if your team is underdog,
and that is why my team is having a great time using WOF 3430.

I can't wait to see the result of your WOF 4231 test.
I'm interested using a striker for once :)

I would try WOF or GOODBYE 3421 if you want to use a striker. With Spurs and Kane these were slightly better.

Last edited:

I can try a WOF 4231.

thx Knap ! :) i am w8ing for wof 4231 ! keep going

With Spurs WOF 3421 is 107 pts the WOF 4231 atm is 96pts which is not as good as GOODBYE 4231 at 98pts. I think there will always be a performance gap for a 4231.