Reaction score
Hi guys, I just am a little confused about an incident that happened in my game. I just played a game away from home to Arsenal, and lost the match 5-2. I was playing as Southampton, and it was my second season, i finished 7th in my first sesaon with the Saints, and so far after playing 12 matches, I was 8th, even after losing to Arsenal. But I have been sacked, now the interesting bit is, my team had 6 yellow cards, so my club was fined, and right away after the match I have been sacked. Did this happen to anyone, or is this a bug?

LOL trust me there are some hilarious random sackings.
Jurgen Klopp was the manager of Juventus. He managed to win the Champions League, their first since 1996. However, he got sacked because they finished in 4th.
Talk about ungrateful, eh?

is this some type of a bug in this game? So this happens a lot. Just that I got sacked, without any warning or anything whatsoever. My job status was secure and I was reaching the club's competition goals.

Might be a bug, I don't think it is though. A lot of sackings happen out of the blue in real life.
LOL trust me there are some hilarious random sackings.
Jurgen Klopp was the manager of Juventus. He managed to win the Champions League, their first since 1996. However, he got sacked because they finished in 4th.
Talk about ungrateful, eh?
Sounds like Di Matteo at Chelsea.

There was one club in my league. A good club. Top 5 in the league (Blue Square). But at one point, the team went 5 games without seeing a victory. Management sacked that coach. Ever since then, Chester has not been close to top 5. I thought it was a mistake to sack that coach. It was just 1 short rough streak for a good club.

Are the sackings in this game random? I hope not...I hope it has to do with management expectations?

di Matteo's Case XD probably your board has really tiny patience (hidden attribute). Get a new team and then beat them.

I feel impossible to get sacked. Last season my job secureness reached 93% ._.

Its easy to solve, this. Retire your character, get a new one and rejoin Saints XD