Grand National 2011

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who's having a cheeky bet? Anyone got a sweepstake at work?

I got Tidal Bay in my works sweepstake, has odds of 33/1 at the moment on William Hill so hopefully have a chance of winning.

List of Current Odds

Last edited:
Won £100 on the National backing Mon Mome with a £1 stake in '09, might try and replicate that success this year.

Great weekend for sports Grand national, masters, F1? and of course the football. Will be having a bet on all hoping to win on the Grand National like last year though.

Not really into horse Racing but i've been betting a lot recently, might put a cheeky bid on but wouldn't really know who to bet on so I doubt i'd put much on

Always put a bet on the Grand National, only horse race i really do it for.
Usually just go for the eyes closed finger on the paper see who i get way off choosing though ^^)

Didn't have a £1 today so will find out tomorrow who i've got in the sweepstake. Fingers crossed for The Midnight Club or Don't Push It tbh.

Tempted by Bluesea Cracker and State of Play.

Still undecided who to bet on, final decision made Saturday morning I imagine.

Comply or Die and State of Play are both favourites of mine, who have won me lots of money over the years.

They seem to be outside chances in most races they've entered recently.

50/1 for Comply of Die is worth a few quid considering the amounts that horse has won me in the past.

On it's last legs though isn't it Comply or Die?

Yeah Comply or Die and State of Play were two of the only named I recognised. Then the two jockies on the Midnight club and Don't Push It made me lean towards them.

Had a tenner on Black Apalachi last year to win, ****** 2nd. Unsure on what I'll be doing this year.

Yeah could be a wonderful swansong for either horse though Redders, stranger things have happened!

I'll be there on Saturday, we're going for my mum's birthday! Even got a suit and everything ;) Hoping to make some cash out of it too!

I'll be there on Saturday, we're going for my mum's birthday! Even got a suit and everything ;) Hoping to make some cash out of it too!

Haha, I went the national last year. Going tomorrow this year, have plans for Saturday.

Not really into horse Racing but i've been betting a lot recently, might put a cheeky bid on but wouldn't really know who to bet on so I doubt i'd put much on

Anyone can win the Grand National anyway mate you don't need to know much do what many people do, Pick either names you like or colours lol.

Won 150 on DONT PUSH IT last year, dont think he win it this year.

Im going win State Of Play or Backstage to win it.

will bet on my first grand national this weekend !

Put a cheeky tenner on Oscar Time because the horse woman on Sky Sports News told me to.

i,ll ask my uncle who he thinks will win and stick a tenner on it he always seems to know who will have a chance

What are the odds for State of Play anyone? Filtered at work.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

EDIT - Got it, don't worry.