Grand National 2011

Got 100 quid on What a Friend at 18's a couple of weeks ago. Came into 12's since.

Gonna fiver and a few other horses.

Don't Push It

Big Fella Thanks

Backstage

Oscar Time

Quinz

HERE WE GO!, Grand national 2011!, Silver by nature now 2nd favourite at 9/1, Midnight club 7/1

my horse won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my first ever bet

Ballabriggs :wub:

I won!!!, Ballabriggs!! :D :D :D, won like £75, still somethin, 3rd year in a row i won :L :)

Wait, i didnt win 75 mistake, got my odds wrong.

Won £55, still amazing.

betted on 4 different horses and i had the top3, SUCCESS!, i should go each way in future, would of won liek a £100 in total, oh well £55 still good.

3rd year in a row now, cant wait for next year , maybe 4? :D BALLABRIGGS!!!

Ornaies and Donneys gate suffered fatal falls, Thoughts go 2 there connections :(

Last edited:
Didn't a horse die ?
which one was it??

1701: Confirmation now that Ornais and Dooneys Gate did suffer fatal flaws in today's race. Our thoughts go out to the connections of those horses.

:'(

Shame for the horse's always sad when they need to be put down :(

My horses/DONKEY's failed. I hope you are all of age and allowed to bet if not I'm complaining because I never won :( lol.

LOOL, im 15, got my bro to put bets on but i gave the money form own pocket so my winnings :)

LOOL, im 15, got my bro to put bets on but i gave the money form own pocket so my winnings :)

Lol was only being sarcastic anyway haha, Boy in the football team i coach picked the winner and hes 8 the little **** :p

Lol, i know i know :L.

Atleast u know to give him your money next year for grandnational next year :L

Fun thing with grand national with me, in 7 years, I've picked 3 winners, Hedgehunter in 2005, Comply Or Die in 2008 and Ballabriggs in 2011

Same mate, in the last 4 years, i had 3 winners. Comply or die 2008, Dont Push it 2010, BALLABRIGGS 2011 :D

Comply or die was my first national betting.

I know it has nothing to do with the National but just won £1400 quid on the Derby.

The 3 horses I backed finished in the top 3, good times.