Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Spurs 1995

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv made some big changes, due to the crapness of the team in my opinion :p

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Won super cup 2-0 :)
Thats an easy 1 point :p

tiraths im going to post up my transfers you?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

people are underestimating my ability :'( only one vote :/ anyway transfers coming up in 2 secs :D just got to finish my match

heres my transfers so far i feel that through these transfers have make my team as a whole so much better.

:D technically its not man city its ched evans my fave ever player on fm but the man utd one it was supposed to be valencia instead of nani but... :/

i got 46mill for ibrahimovic when they offered 31mill for him. U shud hav negotiated for more :p

i agree with you total tirath and **** i really shoulda lol :L

okay looking forward to it. btw do you know anything about the other two or three in our group?

lol not at all

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

btw why did u sign azpilicueta when u already hav maicon?

ahh just for backup as i dont really have any others and tbh davide santon dont really crack it in the cl

**** just realised who my top goalscorer is :/ bit worrying

lol well at least you hav 100% record in league

comeon extra 31mil transfer budget and just so you know im not cheating

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

btw i no i shouldnt give out advice but i would recommend david beckham quality player for me

Nice to see I've got 4 votes :) I'll start mine now on 9.3

Just lost all momentum when samuel gave away a penalty in 94th min in chapo league group against bayern so the final score was 2-2 :(
Then i lost 1-0 to reggina :S

Status
Not open for further replies.