Hardcore, Long lasting, Fm 12 Online Game, For experienced quick Players only

Flamengo

Reaction score
If you fit the bill 100% and are willing to play through thick and thin most days of the week then this is the game for you.

Game time will be 5 out of 7 days a week with sessions starting from 530pm - 7pm lasting to 11pm - 1pm. If you have never played online before this is not for you. Game times can be even longer if everyone is online willing to play.

Hamachi will provide the connection and i will release the details once i have had a response.

English Premier or Championship will be the starting league with a 1 minute timer set after the first press conf. More minutes can be applied if the speed is a little too quick. Speed is essential though as we need to keep the game solo like as much as possible and actually get some seasons done. 2020 is the aim!!

Game match speed needs to be full speed with highlights set to key or comm only.

Please only reply if this suits you 100000% if not good luck finding a game that suits you.

im up for it but match speed should be one down from top. Still fast but you can see whos messing up.

Okay that's fine, see notification.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Please can someone close this thread, it has done its purpose. Thanks

i'd love to join? need the hamachi details plz.

i lwanna join my steam name is cake252 i need the hamachi password plz

thats exactly what ı was looking for. would like to join. everything suits me 100%. please send details mate