Corei

Reaction score
[18.1] Hasenhuttl Counter | The Rock | 4-4-2 Solid

Hey guys, for 2 days I used @Bayern fanatic 's 4-4-2 tactic for FM18, he released it for FM17 but I applied everything that he made to FM18 and it worked perfectly. I implented vanco's corner too, Every credit goes to him and Bayern fanatic !

Load the tactic and not go into manage tactics.

Formation

View attachment 79787

Results

View attachment 79786
View attachment 79785View attachment 79784

Traning and OI

Training = As. Manager
OI : None !

Download

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xk1rdi98akows2n/Hasenhuttl Counterv2 - 442 .fmf

Last edited:
Very good ?????? his tactic working great for me in fm17;)

cant load the tactic, game crashes as soon as i import it. anyone has the same problem?

Ive been able to download the tactic on the links provided, no issues for me.

error solved, going to try with swansea

I just beat barça 3-1 on CL final @2nd season, wow.

It's a very good tactic, but is it normal that it's my winger that scores so many goals?

So far after using it for 2 games managing Mansfield, 3 - 0 win and a 3 - 1 win :D seems to limit the opposition to very little shots on target too

beast tactic for underdogs. at first i used li4ms goal galore tactic, but after trying this one i beat bayern munich and roma in with underdog team in CL. nice work

beast tactic for underdogs. at first i used li4ms goal galore tactic, but after trying this one i beat bayern munich and roma in with underdog team in CL. nice work

So far after using it for 2 games managing Mansfield, 3 - 0 win and a 3 - 1 win :D seems to limit the opposition to very little shots on target too

It's a very good tactic, but is it normal that it's my winger that scores so many goals?

I'm very glad to thats worked on yours mates !

Best tactic on here so far! Liams goals galore was brilliant but kept having 6-4 games win or lose, this tactic has provided me with a lot of wins to nil, excellent tactic! thankyou

Hola.
El mismo problema que otros, no se puede cargar tactica, bloquea el juego....
Favor corregir.....