just paid 60mil for Papadopolous 2nd season..they wanted 90mil for him but sent 60mil 50% profit non-Negotiable.

that's too expensive..i got papadopoulos just for 35m in 1st season january window with man utd cz my ferdinand got injured for 6 months and he chose to retire immediately

Make him love you, although I doubt he'll easily be unsettled, but still having yourself in their good books will make things easier.

Make a relationship with the manager and make sure it is good. The least they like you, the more they'll try and make a fool out of you.

no idea mate, ask SI :) Hummels is great! if you focus training on quickness he picks up pretty quickly, already increased at least one stat in pace and acceleration! plus I have Vertonghen next to him/Kaboul who are both quick!

Thiago Silva is the best defender in the game mate, he is the complete defender, if that is your benchmark for a defender, good luck :) you are going to be dissappointed!

hummels scout report saids he gets injured how hes susceptible to injuries

if you want Gotze.. start new game, and take in charge Dortmund ;)

Gotze is a great buy for any League 1 team in FM10 going at less than 3mil in 2015! :p
Whether he would sign or not is a different story...

Anyway, why do you need the best players? Yes, they help, but if your a good MANAGER you should win anyways. It goes by the saying, "A champion team is better than a team of champions."

Gotze is a great buy for any League 1 team in FM10 going at less than 3mil in 2015! :p
Whether he would sign or not is a different story...

Anyway, why do you need the best players? Yes, they help, but if your a good MANAGER you should win anyways. It goes by the saying, "A champion team is better than a team of champions."
well tbh my best player is gotze so :p

i was playing liverpool and made a bid for Gotze... guess how much they asked..... 161 ml $ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This was in 2014 with bayern:-
1. I honeycodled him( talk to press)
2. I offered €75 mill( rejected)
3. Cept going higher till €90 mill
4. Gotze got upset/ wanted to leave
5. They asked for €210 mill
6. I got them down to €120m
It took me 4 months and all of my transfer budget to get him but i now have gotze for €120 mill

i was playing liverpool and made a bid for Gotze... guess how much they asked..... 161 ml $ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

im liverpool aswell :D , u should of got him at the begining of the game then you can get him cheeper that way i payed 60m for him

This was in 2014 with bayern:-
1. I honeycodled him( talk to press)
2. I offered €75 mill( rejected)
3. Cept going higher till €90 mill
4. Gotze got upset/ wanted to leave
5. They asked for €210 mill
6. I got them down to €120m
It took me 4 months and all of my transfer budget to get him but i now have gotze for €120 mill

thats stupid money i had to buy him for 60m pounds at the start og the season

Last edited:
I agree but i had the money and gotze would fit perfectly into my team rotating with ribery, muller and robben. Anyway, it was 2014 and gotze had won world player of the year award and was getting better and better. Any way, since getting him he has won player of the week 3 times and been in team of the week 5 times.

I agree but i had the money and gotze would fit perfectly into my team rotating with ribery, muller and robben. Anyway, it was 2014 and gotze had won world player of the year award and was getting better and better. Any way, since getting him he has won player of the week 3 times and been in team of the week 5 times.

what do you play him as ???? coz im struggleing to make him play good hes getting 7.00 avrage

Any were in midfield where there is a gap due to exhaustion/injury etc or if there is non i play him as aml.ill turn fm on soon to remember exactly, havent played for a day or two.

I paided 120mil for him 2nd season..But only 40Mil upfront and the rest in 36 month installment

im liverpool aswell :D , u should of got him at the begining of the game then you can get him cheeper that way i payed 60m for him

give me a hint how to get 60 ml with liverpool in first transfer window?? :D

give me a hint how to get 60 ml with liverpool in first transfer window?? :D
sell most of your players maxi, agger , skertel , fabio , kuyt, johnson , lucas , sold all of these make a total of 60m or more then a bought in cheeper players like , adam vass to replace lucas for a season then a bought that right back everyone was talking about visko how ever u spell his name then got gotze then bought willam on monthly for 6m niang for 12 montly and erickson for 10 montly dont forget when i sold these players i was back to where i started again after i bought gotze and had 30 plus monthlys