How to create Slaven Bilic's Besiktas JK (need help)

Karakartal

Reaction score
I want to create Slaven Bilic's tactic which beat Tottenham and Liverpool in UEFA Europa League and gave **** to Arsenal in qualifications.

But even though I know the team very well, I couldnt do it.

1. Besiktas plays a wide 4-2-3-1 with a solid defending, two players in the mid are both defensive players and they have a really good ball winning ratio, pressing the opposition endlessly. However, Im not sure if I can put two Ball Winning Midfielders to mid or work it out like slaven bilic did in real life.

2. He puts the Jose Sosa as Advanced Playmaker I guess( AMC ), in front of these two ball winning midfielders I mentioned. (who are Atiba Hutchinson and Veli Kavlak) still not sure how to work that out in FM as there wont be a transition part between these players.

3. Team always defend together and always attack together, they move as a whole but playing Very Fluid in FM with Besiktas would be suicide since the squad is not really qualified to do the job like that.

4. I put Demba Ba (Striker) as a Complete Forward with two Inside Forwards at wings yet he is not scoring, neither IFs.

So in conclusion, I tried a Fluid Control based tactic with these features but it didnt work out, I mean the team concede like ****, and ideas would be awesome and sorry if I used the language wrong.