EminemRus

Reaction score
Hi, I want to play in France and can't start a save (because developing youths is the most important thing for me) without the reserves being able to promote (like in Spain). It's a good youth developing system. In France, they can't (both IRL and FM) be higher than CFA (4th league, non-pro).

What should I do? I already have Advanced Editor. And I've already tried to do something with the rules but there's no option about "B teams cannot be promoted" in the current rules so I can't untick it. I created new National and CFA leagues and changed the b team rules (without advanced version) but it doesn't work.

So what should I do to let my reserve team promote?? Should I [somehow] change the rules of the league in the Advanced editor or something else? Or should I write the new rules for the nation (if it's the only option then it's too long but I guess I could do it if there are any instructions and advice on it)? I've been on that for a couple of weeks but have found or done nothing useful...

Please notice that I want reserve teams to be able to promote, not the separate B team (as the reserves train with the 1st team or at least have the same training programm and the same coaches).

Could you help me with it? THanks!