How To Play as German and Japan National Teams.

For some reason, I have the ''db'' file but not the ''1200'' and ''inc'' files. Do I have to make them?

If you dont have anything in db your game wouldnt be working :p
Are you looking in - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\db ?

If you dont have anything in db your game wouldnt be working :p
Are you looking in - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\data\db ?

I'm looking in a file called ''Sports Interactive'', and there's no ''data'' file.

Im just wonering if anyone can help me how do I locate the files as I bought / downloaded the game via Steam

All help is very much appreciated

Many thanks in advance

Guys, please help me out, I have deleted the inc files as u said (all 3 of them), with that said I must add I'm a windows user, and I have unlocked the German national team and all of its players, but I simply cannot properly unlock Japan. I can see all of Japan's players in the national team, but I can't play with the Japanese national team. What should I do?
Please help.
Cheers

Guys, please help me out, I have deleted the inc files as u said (all 3 of them), with that said I must add I'm a windows user, and I have unlocked the German national team and all of its players, but I simply cannot properly unlock Japan. I can see all of Japan's players in the national team, but I can't play with the Japanese national team. What should I do?
Please help.
Cheers

Japan is a unplayable league mate, you can only manage the national team.

But that's exactly what I wantm I want to manage the Japanese national team. But I don't have that option.
Please help If u can

Back