Bratone

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I'm playing a career with Schalke with the latest LFC Marshall transfer update database and I just can't sell my players.First of all, I want to sell Huntelaar but I just get "There haven't been any clubs willing to make an offer for Huntelaar at this time".
I even offered him for 1m and still no one wants to buy him, the same with Boateng, Jones, Obasi, Edu etc.

What can I do to sell these guys ?

That is indeed weird but it happens. Try selling Podolski with Arsenal.... nearly impossible :S
Hope somebody has a solution for this stuff.

Do you have the first transfer window disabled? That might have something to do with it.:( Not really sure, though.

No, because for example I get offers for Fuchs ...

Offer to clubs.

I don't know what DoF is.

DoF is Director of Football haha, but this problem could be down to a lot of things:

Mainly it is due to the player having too high wages for teams to consider the offer. However it can also be to do with the age of the player, his contract length, his commitment to the club and also the status of the player.

Search the forum RAIKAN has a thread explaining how to sell players. It works - I routinely sell mine even at double their valuation.

That won't help if you can't get offers for even £1m. It's down to his wages and age, same with Podolski like someone mentioned. Best bet is to try loaning him out for a big fee, or offer him a new contract and see if you can lower his wages in return for bigger bonuses.