I just got home drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gametime

Reaction score
Im not going to sleep. Besides i just read the internet is ten times more interesting when your brain is 'numb'. Anybody else drunk and on fmbase for god knows what purpose? Or any sober people want to talk me into going to bed.

Don't sleep, because when you wake up, your head will hurt :O

You're drunk on a Thursday evening and just got home at 9:30? What kind of weird system is this?

What gives you the urge to go on fmbase when drunk? :S

going to bed??? f**k that..get a keg of beer and finish the job properly :D

You're drunk on a Thursday evening and just got home at 9:30? What kind of weird system is this?

exactly what I was thinking. 9.50 is a bit early to get home from drinking isn't it? :S

Fair reply my naive everyday worker. I am a student who happens to have no lectures on friday! Aint life a motherfu**er ;)

And i wont sleep to the guy who told me not to!

Oh and its 10.50 here.

What gives you the urge to go on fmbase when drunk? :S

Im constantly drunk on fm base. But i dont open a thread saying im bladdered. I find everything on here funnier when im drunk.

Im going for a few now so will be drunk when i come back on later :)

I reckon hes underage by bragging thats hes ****** lol

Fair reply my naive everyday worker. I am a student who happens to have no lectures on friday! Aint life a motherfu**er ;)

And i wont sleep to the guy who told me not to!

Alright, which rather brings me to the second part of my answer: only 9:30 and you're back home already? Ya feckin lightweight!

I got in from town last Thursday at 5am, had to be up for work at 7. So instead of going to sleep when I got home, I spent 25 minutes and 3 attempts cooking scrambled egg on toast and then watched the Celebrity Juice that I had recorded with a milkshake, sitting in the living room in just my boxers. Got to sleep at about 6 and woke up an hour later for work.

My nights sound much better than yours.

Last edited:
I know! but i googled "i am drunk at home". And some guy posting on a forum came up. So lucky you FMBASE. And fm11 is out the question, no one likes a drunk coach

Let's go ******* mental, let's go ******* mental - La la lala la la lala.

Alright, which rather brings me to the second part of my answer: only 9:30 and you're back home already? Ya feckin lightweight!

Kids these days cant handle drink :) Off for a few myself. Expect another thread like this around 2am when i get thrown out of the pub.(not).
This guy will have a hangover and an infraction in the morning :D

ITS 11pm here. And yup im thin as a mothefuka, so i admit im a lightweight drinker. Goes right through me.

Im constantly drunk on fm base. But i dont open a thread saying im bladdered. I find everything on here funnier when im drunk.

Im going for a few now so will be drunk when i come back on later :)

I reckon hes underage by bragging thats hes ****** lol

I don't usually get home til 12 or 1 or later depending on the night so I don't really feel like going on PC. Just feel like grabbing summit to eat and then going to bed :S

We sang that at my prom after party!!!! Im not sure what you guys call that, dance, farewell,etc....

I don't usually get home til 12 or 1 or later depending on the night so I don't really feel like going on PC. Just feel like grabbing summit to eat and then going to bed :S

Eat! Hah! I lick wallpaper for sustenance after drinking!
I have the feeling this may turn rather 'Four Yorkshiremen' sketchy...

So many pointless, **** threads tonight.

Just another day on FM base.

Eat! Hah! I lick wallpaper for sustenance after drinking!

To me, you come across as more of a window licker. Not wallpaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.