I need some instructions/touchlines for this

Karakartal

Reaction score
View attachment 233149

this is the counter tactic I use against stronger teams than mine - but I need some instructions with it I couldnt find the best fit touchlines so guys help me please

Last edited:
Hard to say. Seing that you have tweaked some if the teamsettings , some shouts Will not work and some Will even be risky to use ( like hassle, the d-line not being affected). Have you tweaked many of the player instructions as well ?

I dont understand what you mean sorry. because of my english lvl maybe.. I want to slow down oppenent's tempo,making hard defense and making fast counter attacks on the flanks

you know simply I want to play a hard defensive game and use only flanks when get the chance

If you need advice on what to to tweak or what shouts to use, then we need to know how the tactic is set up, including the tweaks you have made to it

man I just found this pic on the internet and thought that it could work on my team then I opened to tactic creator and did it according to this pic. this is all Ive got as you see I dont know even what tweak is. I guess Im wasting your time nevermind it,Im gonna try some variations about shouts if I get good results I will write here again thank you anyway