I think i have problem with my leo messi scorring tactics

Bqndata

Reaction score
I think i have problem with my lionel messi scoring tactics xavi and iniesta playmaker roles but i am not sure..

Play him as Inside forward with attack mode. He will bang **** lots of goals. :)

Get rid of the specific instructions, i never use them and goals seems to be no problem for me

one thing u should try is put him on the wing as a inside foward n reduce all his crossing to rarely n make him tak long shots n tobcut inside on wide play n make him do a lot of through balls

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

i did this wit ronaldo wen i was real madrid and he worked wonders so trust me give this a try to put him on the right wing n only do those instrustion i wrote before n he will be baging at least 30

set him as targetman.

set targetman supply to feet.

watch the goals fly in.

set him as targetman.

set targetman supply to feet.

watch the goals fly in.

Will try that out. Do you mean target man on the team instructions rather than the player role?

Yes on team instruction. His player role can be almost anything, advanced playmaker, trequarista, inside forward, doesnt really matter becasue hes so good.

holyshiitt u only conceeded 3 goals in 28 games thats amazing omg i never saw anything lik tat

i hope you are imprest ...i am starting a new game with combine tactics from last save...hope get better results :)

I think i have problem with my lionel messi scoring tactics xavi and iniesta playmaker roles but i am not sure..

And I think your joking ;)

If you want him to score more goals use the corner bug. ^^

Advanced Playmaker-attack He banged in 35 goals in 1 season for me

If you're doing well when he's not scoring then it's just a bonus when he does, so it doesn't matter.