Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Fortune

Reaction score
Help, im **** at the Fm.

Now im middlesbrough, first match of season incoming vs Bristol city.

What must i do to win. I use 4-3-3 formation.

They sey this aint no rocket science, just Football manager. BUT ******* **** I LOST AT HOME TO THEM ****** BRISTOL SHITHEADS 0-1. Give some advice

I would calm down to start with. In football anything can happen. There are loads of guides here on this forum which are worth reading, as well as tactics others have had success with

I can think of of at least 20 different ways to implement a 4-3-3 formation. We need a lot more information about your tactics than "4-3-3". Do you play possession, through the middle? Do your wingers cut in, hug the touchline or wait for an overlapping full back? ect

We really want to help ya out mate but you need to tell us how you want the team to operate, what players you have, ect.

4-3-3 inside forwards emnes on the left and reach on the right. I play default passing and got play wider shout.

Second match of the season Blackpoop away. 2-0 win Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaach and Ishm Miller got them goals.

Anddd whatever u say about specific players about "play ledesma" "play zemmama" I play Reach as long as he keep bangin them goalllllz. He was our best player at pre-season BY FAR.

At blackpoop the formation was:

Steele

Hines Mcmanus Bikey Halliday

Smallwood dlp

Mceachran ap/attack Bailey cm/sup

Reach if/att Emnes if/att

Miller dlp/supp.

Oooohhhh yeah 3-0 win at home against peter"bullshit"borough. Marvin emnes scored once and Mceachran 2.

And league cup same **** same story. Peterbough at home, 2-0 up at half time . We have ****** much of option's Faris Harounnnnn was ****** good. But Why Ledesma is so ****? Flair 18 - still only thing he do is long shots.

And 3-0 it is again with a Rotational squad - Bailey puts a penalty to the golazo.

Well back to basics - Ips away 0-1 loss, ips scored with lucky freekick. Dunno why its this inconsistent. At blackpool and them peterbrough matches we absolutely dominate and now its again this kinda BULLSHIT.

Maybe switch 4-2-3-1 and put Ledesma behind the striker ?

A another question. Juke is back at training - Who striker should i play: JUKE, Mcdonald or Miller ?

Last edited:
Rhys williams back in business against Barnsley away.

But. TOTAL ****** BULLSHIT - 0-1 loss - Barsnley get 2 shots we get 11.

Now some advice.

Singel you have no intention Of actually getting any help, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.