Im the only one who thinks FM 2011 is really poor?

Wallace

Reaction score
Hey people! I'd just like to post this thread asking fellow Football Manager fans if im the only one who really dosent like this latest installment? I feel totaly let down by Si Games, I understand the game has to evolve but this one has gone to far too soon I think. I've played this game since the days of Si Games developement of Championship Manager, I have enjoyed most of the games released until now. What do you guys think?

You haven't really told us any of your reasons why.

But in answer to the question in the title, yes. We killed off all the ones who thought like you last year.

Hey people! I'd just like to post this thread asking fellow Football Manager fans if im the only one who really dosent like this latest installment? I feel totaly let down by Si Games, I understand the game has to evolve but this one has gone to far too soon I think. I've played this game since the days of Si Games developement of Championship Manager, I have enjoyed most of the games released until now. What do you guys think?

FM 2011 is not my favourite game but I would say that it's the most difficult and also the most challenging game of the series.

Do you like FM10? If so, how can you not like this one. There isn't that much of a difference, just more polished and refined.

You get all these people that *** off Cod but not me, football manager is the best game around. Also, if you hate it so much, why sign up to a site dedicated to it? Troll?

You get all these people that *** off Cod but not me, football manager is the best game around. Also, if you hate it so much, why sign up to a site dedicated to it? Troll?

Didn't say he hates football manager just this years game.

It has some annoying features, granted. But I wouldn't go so far as to call it a poor game.

EErrrm, No, I think some guys from FIFA thinks FM 11 is poor :D
Give yourself a goal, and complete it. Should be fun with some club from godknowswhere.

With 11 for me its harder to do a long term game. 10 was a lot easier to get into than this one but its still a really good game.

Pretty much yeah... :p The more realistic the better...Many of the players started with the old CM's so, as we grow with the game i think (and speak for myself), we want the game to challenge us in the most realistic manner possible...