In the money ! this happened to anyone else ?

Never really had a takeover so far... As someone of you may know I'm playing CSKA Sofia right now and at the begging of the 1st season there was an attempt of a takeover but didn't really happen. At the moment - few rounds before the end of the season - Chairman' status is "In the process of a takeover", but it has been like for more than a month. Now - after I saw your thread, I hope that the same things happen to me :)

I'll give you some feedback when I start the save up mate, some guy well done ;)

cheers lads , i'll let you know how i get on, who i sign etc ...

Thanks for this. I will save it for a rainy day... or something.

got a random lucky investment on a charlton file last year. just got htem promoted into the championship and some nutty italian bloke took over, gave me a 60m cash injection, i was like whaaatt ha. never happened again though and I got sacked too :L

So your club got the cash and you got the sack? lol (6)

well they got the cash, I spent a good deal of it, was like 6th in january so they got rid of me, was quite harsh really but whatever ha

A few days into my Portimonense save I had a take over which moved the club from being worth 700k to £3million.. but nothing so good like this on FM11 yet. I recollect there being a thread specifically for tycoon's overtaking clubs and such like. Perhaps you should post it on there.

Got taken over by a huge consortium in my Newcastle Save, it is quite excitig really ;)

Quick Update ; won the bluesquare premier & got beat in the final of the FA trophy 3-2 , me scoring 2 of them own goals and only scoring 2 goals from the 29 shots and 17 shots on target i had !

Obtained a savegame from someone on this forum for a game upto 2030. Here's a screenshot of the richest clubs in the world. XD!

Funnily enough, Corby are in League 2 and have been there since 2021..

was at inter milan once and luis figo bought the club. got rid of my £30 million transfer budget in january that i had saved and lowered my wage budget by several £100,000. takeovers aren't always good :/

I'm Rangers and St Mirren were in the middle of a takeover with the prospective owner saying he would give them £41 million to spend. Luckily he didn't complete it. Phew :p

I literally just started a game with AFC...would not mind for an injection of cash simliar to that :p

UPDATE:
promotionq.png

Mate started your save game. That squad was poor! no depth. expensive long contracts ( i suggest negotioning them your self instead of *** Man) Sold grumpy Aro for 1/4Million, fans didnt seem to mind. deliberately didnt try to win the play offs. so startring in BSP again.

i got taken over in my aft wimbledon but they just hand me enough money to get by.

i had a save with Weston Super-mare and i had a take over and i was 120million out of debt <)