Is anyone struggling a little with FM24?

hamesb2

Reaction score
Whenever I get a new FM game, I tend to start a game with the team I support, Middlesbrough

I have a formation and a tactic that hs been used from pretty much most FMs from 12 onwards

I normally can get them up first season, definitely in 2

I’ve tried two different saves and I have failed to get them promoted in both after 3 seasons and have been sacked

I took the Coventry job and similar story happened with them

Whenever I get a new FM game, I tend to start a game with the team I support, Middlesbrough

I have a formation and a tactic that hs been used from pretty much most FMs from 12 onwards

I normally can get them up first season, definitely in 2

I’ve tried two different saves and I have failed to get them promoted in both after 3 seasons and have been sacked

I took the Coventry job and similar story happened with them
Some will agree with, other will say the game is easy. The beauty of FM is that there are different ways of playing the game, you can sell most of your squad go after the known star players, you can beat on you youth, etc. FM beying easy or not depends on your approach on the game, and the fact you are using previous sucessfull tct doest mean they will be that good on this version. Check our fóruns, we have plenty of tct that will help you.