Is the game simmed differently in "Comprehensive" or "Key" highlight mode?

new era

Reaction score
Is the game simmed differently in "Comprehensive" or "Key" highlight mode?

So with the new patch, Id have to scrap some tactics. So I keep loading one save to test tactics against the same team. I always watch on Comprehensive but after the 4th change, I decided to play on Key cuz i got tired of watching the same bad results. The results were crazy.... my team wins 4-0 after drawing or even losing the last 3 games. I decided to test all the [failed] tactics, but on Key Highlight mode, they worked way better. This might be coincidence, so I am just asking.

I believe that because the ME has to generate more chances for your viewing pleasure in Comprehensive, the accuracy per shot goes down and the number of defensive errors goes up, resulting in a fairly large amount of missed chances or lapses in concentration, for a more exciting game.

When the highlights are set to Key, the ME only generates a highlight for, well, "key" events in the game. As a result, each highlight is more likely to end in a goal. Everything else is just number crunching based on your team, their team, morale, player stats, etc.

That's my theory anyway. Cheers!

No.

Comprehensive and key merely effects how you VIEW the events, not how they happen or how often.