January Transfers Patch 12.2.0 RELEASED

More than happy with the bug fixes and everything thats been done. Should've waited til now to do the story save though. But meh-no biggy. Time to start a career save. Credit to everyone involved-worked their arses off as usual

Disappointed with the changelist for the Irish league tbh. i hope there is some stuff not included on the changelist that has been fixed/edited as they kind of fall under data.

You made a duplicate thread. I closed it.

If anything you are the bitter one...

I made a thread on the update. I didn't know you had suddenly transformed this page from a warning page to a page which says PATCH RELEASED. Saying "no" when its actually yes the patch has came out is bitter on your behalf.

Go argue somewhere else.

Will start a new save soon.

The QPR challenge has bored me as you have to wait for the team to gel etc and i have got beat near enough every game so far, i was in October

Cant load brazilian league... any tips?

I made a thread on the update. I didn't know you had suddenly transformed this page from a warning page to a page which says PATCH RELEASED. Saying "no" when its actually yes the patch has came out is bitter on your behalf.

If you actually took a step back for a moment, looked at this thread title, thought about it.....when it came out it would say so on this thread-which has been stickied for a reason, as it's to do with the patch and when it comes out. Another similar thread was unneccessary.

So there's no need to complain.

Also worth mentioning aswell as part of this FM 2012 is going for the price of £8.00 to coincide with this update. Bargain price

If you actually took a step back for a moment, looked at this thread title, thought about it.....when it came out it would say so on this thread-which has been stickied for a reason, as it's to do with the patch and when it comes out. Another similar thread was unneccessary.

Mike's already sorted it out so stop getting involved like your going to save the world. All your doing is making things much worse than it is.

Mike's already sorted it out so stop getting involved like your going to save the world. All your doing is making things much worse than it is.

How about you cut the attitude as well

Already dealt with.

Just started a new game with Rangers and I'm only getting paid £90 a week.:D

How about you cut the attitude as well

How about you just shut the **** up continuing this argument. Its as if your getting hyped over arguing. Calm it down, stop replying and it'll end and fade away into the night.

How about you just shut the **** up continuing this argument. Its as if your getting hyped over arguing. Calm it down, stop replying and it'll end and fade away into the night.

You calm down. Already had an infraction, and you will find yourself with a ban if you keep up.

Just started a new game

Balotelli listed for loan? Whats the reasoning behind that...

Just started a new game

Balotelli listed for loan? Whats the reasoning behind that...

Probably because Tevez is no longer Transfer Listed, so they would have Dzeko, Aguero, Tevez and Balotelli. As Balo is young, and would have limited game time, they would probably be looking to loan him out with a view for him getting some decent first team experience, rather than stunting his growth sat in the reserves.

atleast the ox has better ca this time should be more imo hes amazing