Nnicod55

Reaction score
About me, my FM playing style and story's background:
I'm 17y old boy from Finland and town called Lempäälä. Playing futsal in U21's national league and coaching 02-03 born boys team in futsal and football. In last year summer I did mine debut in Vitonen(6th highest league) So very much happening in mine football career at the moment.

I'm not one club man manager and my longest time at one club is 3 and half season and sometimes when I change club and that don't start well I just resign BUT this time I have one rule for this save... I MUST be atleast ONE FULL season before I can change club again.

When I was younger in Tampere(City what is nearby to Lempäälä) had team Tampere United and I was big supporter of them and one best memories that I've in football has become thanks to that team but well there is no Tampere United anymore because money laundering and it was closed out from Finnish football leagues cause that. They did win Veikkausliiga two times in a row years 2006 and 2007 and Jarkko Wiss was one of the best midfielders in Finland and was important player in those teams.

Jarkko Wiss born 17.4.1972 in Tampere.

In Finland he played for TPV, FF Jaro, HJK and Tampere United where he did retire at age 35 in 2007. Wiss played for Molde, Lillestrom, Moss in Norway Stockport County in England and for Hibernian in Scotland. Wiss played for his country for 45 times.

After he retired he has already managed Finland's U19 team and in game he has already continental pro licence.

Ilves was newly promoted team for and was coached by Keith Armstrong in 2015 season. Well Wiss did take control of Ilves after Keith Armstrong got fired after he skipped Ilves against SJK team because he was TV commentator at the same time. Luckily Ilves was already safe from relegation

So I'm going start from Finland with Ilves and I will copy Jarkko Wiss's stats and coaching licenses. He has 45 caps for Finnish national team but I'm put his past playing experience to professional cause he wasn't big star.

I'm going to use finnish database uptade made by finnish FMer Jony.
Link for downloading that update:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6...itys_0793FECA-D78C-42E3-B4EC-EFF857D92DB2.fmf

Story will start in 2-7 days cause I have my own futsal games and personal stuff for last holiday days...

Last edited:
Ilves
So this is how Jarkko Wiss are looking. I had to change his coaching licence to continental B cause if that would be pro licence his attritubes became too good.
View attachment 192312

View attachment 192311
Ilves have some history winning Veikkausliiga one time and Suomen Cup twice.
Well facilities aren't the best. Espacially youth facilities are very low level.
Plus Ilves are semi-professional team that I try change in the first season.
There is also few more semi-professional teams in Veikkausliiga so that speaks a lot how low level football culture are in here sadly.

View attachment 192274
So there is how my *** man think how good our team is.
You will see that I have no good DL and no good AMR so those are two big focus find players to those positions
Mine budgets are 4K€ for transfers and 7.5K€ for wages. So I'm going to strength team mostly with loans and free transfers.

KEY PLAYERS
Mika Hilander(31Y old) he played good season IRL hope he has good season in game too.
View attachment 192273
Heikki Aho is our best defender and our best CD sadly already 31 year old. Very experienced player and our leader on and off pitch!
View attachment 192272

Marco Matrone is our best DM and coming to his best years in his career at age 27.

Tomi Petrescu (28Y old) is our main playmaker and he is too very experienced player in Veikkausliiga.

Jonne Hjelm(27Y old) and our best striker and he is Ilves legend Ari "Zico" Hjelm son but in honesty I need better striker.

So that's is mine tactics.

Finnish season starts with Liiga cup what isn't important for board and I don't mind if I go out straight from group. And in Veikkausliiga board wants mid table position and this squad is capable achieve that. I don't see what board wants from Suomen cup but when I see I will let you know that too!

In next uptade I will let you know how my pre season and league cup gone and I what transfer bisnes I did.

Finally got friendlies and Liigacup played and well it was good pre season for us. For Suomen Cup board want be competitive so no pressure there.

So how we did in friendlies and in Liigacup?

View attachment 190681

View attachment 190680

So not too bad results.. Wiss let him *** man(Marco Baruffato) handle friendlies after couple first friendly games.

Liigacup did go well but in Finland that don't count very much cause teams aren't ready and finnish transfer window opens 12.2 so no transfers before that expect free transfers.

So Wiss did get guys who he did want to get and one big sale... Who is that big sale Wiss guesses what you're thinking.
View attachment 190675
Yes Wiss did sold his best striker for club record fee 55K.

Other outs was only loans.

INS:
View attachment 190674
Alex Lehtinen is very young and very good talent for future in DL position. Wiss did pay 2.4K for him.

View attachment 190673
Joe is coming for Hjelm's replacement fee 24K but that can go all the way 44K so Wiss had to overpay to him but he is good talent who has many years time to go forward!
View attachment 190672
Jani is our last big player to come in. He is going to start in right wing in inside forward role.

Wiss bringed in Jarkko Värttö and Eetu Muinonen(I forget take to screenshots)

View attachment 190669

So Veikkausliiga is just for some days ahead of us.

I'm going to make monthly uptades cause I dont have much time to play FM. If you're interested how january transfer window did go in big leagues I can post screenshots.

Feedback is always good cause this is mine first story!

April no many results to be happy

So first up league table and fixtures:

View attachment 1009766
View attachment 1009767

So just one win and one draw and two losses plus dropping out on the Suomen cup but that was totally my fault.
In Veikkausliiga games we did well and we weren't pushovers against nobody and I'm very proud about HJK and SJK results!
In Suomen cup we lose just because my stupid mistake in pre season. In pre season I let almost every one play in second team matches and there was Suomen cup matches so most of them did come cup tied and I had just 9 first team player who was not cup tied.
What I'm happy in april is my guys are believing me and they're doing what I want them to do.

Not big news in injuries or in transfers well no transfers for us no money left.

So it was just short uptade. Do you want more depth or is this good? Any tips how this would be better?

So I'm putting this story to pause for a moment now cause I don't have much time to play and my progress is slow and I have feeling that effect this story follower count. Or am I wrong in that and you want me keep these occasionally updates coming?