porridge1690

Reaction score
I have a good save just now with Forest, I create loads of chances in every game out of the 2 tactics I use but just cant seem 2 convert my chances into goals!! If I did I'd prob win Premiership!!! Any tips of tweeks somebody could pass on or tell me where i'm going wrong

Post a ss of your formation, team and roles. maybe a shot of the striker..

And that's my other tactic, mostly use this 4 away games or games I dont believe i'll win.

And here's my main Striker, as you can see last year he scored alot of goals winning Top Scorer in Championship. Scored a few this season but not as much as the shots I'm having on the goal anyway.

Well, let's start with the obvious. You are in the Premier League, better defenders and tougher teams means less goals for your striker that is on his full potencial (or thereabouts). I would sugest to change your AMC to a Shadow Striker role. as it means another goal threat, and therefore more chances. And instead of a CM attack, put AP support, and put your best playmaker there.

What about changing your wingers to inside forwards and play narrower .

I'm curious about your away tactic. It's clearly for when you feel you are the underdog. Why then have you gone with a quite attacking Control mentality? What's the idea behind the tactic or how is it supposed to work?

Actually, I want to know the same about your main tactic.

What are you expecting from it? How should it function? Who is supposed to be the main goal providers and who are you expecting to score the goal scorers? Also, why have you chosen the large number of TIs you did?