Kop craves trophies - can i give them some? A Liverpool story

nice one mate i bought huddlestone on my liverpool save too he works well with masch
yeah hes going well hes got a rating over seven so its all good...

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:45 PM ----------

Should i start working on the update....?

Nice one. Beat the mancs & the bluenoses !

Re the leaky defence: how deep a line does the defence keep ? If Carra ( or any slow CB ) plays, he's going to get skinned by a speed merchant unless you play deep. Then I suppose you'd have to go with counter-attacking & direct passing.

Nice one. Beat the mancs & the bluenoses !

Re the leaky defence: how deep a line does the defence keep ? If Carra ( or any slow CB ) plays, he's going to get skinned by a speed merchant unless you play deep. Then I suppose you'd have to go with counter-attacking & direct passing.
Cheers mate, and yeah im going to try difference defensive lines, to see what works best. :)

brilliant just read from the start torres and ruud are ripping it up and other nice signings too, i will follow and good luck mate :)

Great story. Ruud looks a great signing!
hes been good, we look lost without him, although i thought he was going to be average but yay ! lol.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

brilliant just read from the start torres and ruud are ripping it up and other nice signings too, i will follow and good luck mate :)
cheers mate updat school, just vair busy. :)

good story so far mate just read it all you might just nick the titlre here mate

sorry gonna stop this, because dont have enough time for updates and just gonna wait for sep 5th, but just after sep 5th expect a story! ;)

sorry to put this in on a story, but as lots of LFC fans read this ...
Is it me or have Liverpool just signed a player for more than 10 Million.

P:S: great story.

aquilani
mascherano
torres
meireles