Le Rondinelle - A Brescia Story

He's a beast!
I Just finished my second season with Montpellier and im considering making a move for Kroupi from Lorient as they were relegated. You are at least a season ahead of me so would be cool to see how he looks for you!
bWGJcb2.png

He's not developed as much as I would of liked but he isn't guaranteed first team football because of Baldanzi but he is a great player as natural in AMC and ST and if you can get him for the £10m I paid for him your laughing

I think he looks Great! He can still develop alot for you! Thanks
Oh don’t get me wrong he’s good and only 20 so still has a lot of time to reach his peak for me

January

Transfers In

We'll get stuck straight into the transfers before we look at the games as some of them were key to the games this month after signing throughout it

Carlos Delgado

vuQhbm0.png

Delgado is an exciting young player for the right wing and he has been a key player so far this season for Huesca in LaLiga 2 and he joins for only £4.8m

Nicolas Capaldo

h33YlCI.png

Capaldo is somebody we looked at in the summer after his release from Red Bull Salzburg but I wasn't willing to pay his wages and it turns out nobody else was either so now his expecations have been lowered we snap him up/

Luka Sucic

jT3NHD3.png

I was looking for a new right winger to provide new competition on the right wing to push Palmer so we splashed the cash on a first team ready player in Sucic as he joins for £35m from Red Bull Salzburg

Endrick

DuyoVkG.png

Now this is deal I'm most proud of as we originally managed to tie down Endrick to a precontract deal as he has never managed to get out of Real Madrid's C team since he joined and we know he could be one of the best strikers in the game. After the deal was arranged then we were able to trigger the buy now option for only £2.2m

Transfers Out

GksK3ar.png

There were two main outgoings this month and after we signed Sucic a deal came in for Palmer that we couldn't turn down as it was double his value so we waved goodbye as we pushed him out the door. With Endrick coming in we had a surplus in strikers so somebody had to go and sadly that was Lucca but we made a very healthy profit off him as he moves to Blackburn.

Brescia v Torino

5oDV65V.png

We rotated the squad a bit here and Casadei always does well when given his chances as he bagged the winning goal for us here from just outside the box

Salernitana v Brescia

bOwD5HF.png

Casadei is at it again here, scoring when it really matter as he comes off the bench this time to score

Coppa Italia 3rd Round
Brescia v Torino

tYNjKxU.png

A repeat of the 3rd round last season where Torino put us out in the 3rd round and this time we get our revenge even though we were very lucky to get there through a goal right at the end but of normal time before scoring the winning goal with the final kick of the ball before penalties

Brescia v Napoli

pf1Vk4q.png

It looked like we were down and out after the opening 33 minutes as we were struggling with player fitness after the last game but we really came round and secured a huge point.

Europa League
Dinamo Zagreb v Brescia

DwJ4XPX.png

What a game from our midfielders here as they run riot as Dinamo Zagreb just couldn't handle us here with Giovannini was the stand out player and its hard to believe he was playing in Seria C when we started the save.

Udinese v Brescia

jzonEYn.png

A proper ping pong battle here, its just sad we were on the wrong end of the pitch as we lose the game here but one positive was Sucic scoring his first goal for the club.

Europa League
Brescia v Besiktas

0R6Ko6h.png

Well Endrick makes his debut here for the club and what a debut it is as he bangs in 4 of the 5 goals in one of the best debuts I've ever seen

Spezia v Brescia

pK49ALx.png

What a player Endrick is going to be for us if he keeps this form up for the rest of the season as what other players score 7 goals in their opening 2 games for a club.

League

F3VHZMv.png

We're back up to 2nd now after a good month and just a point off top spot but its still close below us as well with just 13 points between us and 7th.

Europa League Phase

JssxhpC.png

We just scrape into the top 8 spaces by 2 points here so thank goodness we won our final 2 games this month and it gives us sometime off as well

February

Nm2jFEK.png

A nice month with no European games but we do continue our run in the Coppa Italia with a tough game against Lazio before a nice mix of games in the league​

February

Coppa Italia Quarter Final
Brescia v Lazio

NojW6M5.png

Endrick bangs in another goal here as we sweep Lazio aside to make it into the Semi finals for the first time.

Brescia v Fiorentina

Py1ZGrO.png

Endrick is on fire at the moment as he keeps his run going another game but I was disappointed to draw the game as I thought we had done enough for the win but it wasn't to be

Brescia v Cremonese

CnUwFAx.png

A much more comfortable win here as Cremonese didn't stand a chance as we made the most of 12 minutes to score 4 goals in to end the game

Sassuolo v Brescia

XyxT9iw.png

Safe to say we got really lucky here with managing to completely turn the game around to secure a point after being 2 down in the opening half hour.

Brescia v Sampdoria

9eiB530.png

Sampdoria made it very difficult for us here to break them down defensively but we finally got the breakthrough we needed before a bad challenge in the box let us put the game to bed in the 90th minute

Roma v Brescia

lGXEP2s.png

We've now beaten Roma the last 3 games now but they still lead us 4-3 on head to heads but at least its getting closer now.

League

J2kTPhV.png

We take top spot back here but we all sit on the same points across the top 3 as its now a 3 horse race for the title.

March

brxzvKL.png

A tough month as we're still fighting on all 3 fronts and we might need to prioritise one competition over the other soon.​

March

Europa League Round of 16 1st Leg
Lille v Brescia

T3wbg7l.png

We have one foot in the quarter finals now with this win and Endrick was at the centre of it again and signing him certainly was a bargain.

Brescia v Inter

iDSMxeJ.png

What a performance from us here with some backups in the starting XI here like Casadei who dictated play and score two great goals along with Miretti meaning all 3 goals came from the middle of the park. I really feel that we deserved to win here so it was gutting to concede right at the end of the game.

Europa League Round of 16 2nd Leg
Brescia v Lille

J5ZhV10.png

We decided to make sure that we got into the next round here and didn't take our foot off the gas as we put in a good performance and scored two well worked set pieces.

Bologna v Brescia

ogA9Ojp.png

I've said it before and said it again but Casadei is a class above the rest when given his chances in the team and delivers with another brace.

Coppa Italia Semi Final 1st Leg
Inter v Brescia

jWTuY4O.png

A repeat score line of the earlier game in the month but we can be very proud of this draw with how we got back into the game here after half time as most other teams would have just conceded their fate but we still have a chance of making the final.

Brescia v Verona

2UnF4Fp.png

Casadei!!!! and that is where I'm going to leave it for this game.

League

7VOOeDH.png

Its still really tight amongst the top 3 as we drop to 2nd with 8 games to play.

Youth Intake

cpSLWVB.png

Not a great youth intake this year with just one player being the stand out and even then I'm not sure he'll develop that well but I'm always happy to be proven wrong.

QcZo4Hg.png

It would be great to get the young Korean into the first team at some point as the shirt sales would be great if he became a regular but we'll see how he does.

April

cycev3N.png

Its going to be a busy month here with the Europa League as we know how tough Wolfsburg can be as they beat us in the league phase so we need to be at our best and can we reach our first domestic final as well?​

Mate, to be going into April and still be in with a chance of three trophies is quality! Hopefully, you'll be lifting at least one come the end of the season!

Mate, to be going into April and still be in with a chance of three trophies is quality! Hopefully, you'll be lifting at least one come the end of the season!
Fingers crossed we'll get something come the end of the season and not bottle it

April

Atalanta v Brescia

7WJTRSR.png

Baldanzi with a nice tap in after the keeper spilt it right on the strike of half time for the only goal of the game

Europa League Quarter Final 1st Leg
Brescia v Wolfsburg

ZemdI34.png

We knew this was going to be tough over the two legs but I was really hopping to make home advantage in the first count but sadly we couldn't take our chances.

Brescia v Empoli

TQjTjxd.png

We rotated the squad here to give some of our key players a rest and it was a set piece that broke the deadlock to continue our run

Europa League Quarter Final 2nd Leg
Wolfsburg v Brescia

Ov4jpNb.png

Everybody knew what was at stake here and we got off to a flyer before being pegged back. It was important to keep our cool though and not panic and Luka Sucic did the business for us to get us into the semi final

Genoa v Brescia

8qK1mUS.png

A very undeserved draw for us as we come back twice and have to rely on an own goal.

Coppa Italia Semi Final 2nd Leg
Brescia v Inter

zpa6h2G.png

We came so close to getting through but Inter were just too strong for us here after or European game and we knew we might have to make sacrifices somewhere.

Brescia v Lazio

EsIepsV.png

We came back to the league fighting after being knocked out the cup and fresh legs and put Lazio in their place.

Europa League Semi Final 1st Leg
Brescia v Athletic Club

5ixB1ur.png

This time we are able to make the most of the home advantage here with a commanding win meaning we now have one foot in the final going into the second leg. Marra was given a rare start here to try and prove what he could do and he kept his cool with two good finishes.

League

veDphI5.png

Its looking like a 2 horse race now for the title with us being 2 points behind top spot. The most important thing though is that with 4 games to go we're now guaranteed Champions League Football next season

Budgets

PjvItna.png

Its take 4 full seasons but we have finally been given a good transfer budget even though its still dwarfed by teams in other leagues but it gives us a fighting chance to bring in other players with others going out again.

May

rYW8VLJ.png

A tough run in the league to finish it off and the first game could decide who wins the title depending on results after it and the league has been kind to us with the Juventus game on the Monday after our trip to Spain on the Thursday night.​

May

Milan v Brescia

un9fdqU.png

We knew how vital this game was going into it but sadly it didn't go our way as we couldn't handle De Ketelaere as he scored two good goals to put Milan 5 points ahead with 3 games to go.

Europa League Semi Final 2nd Leg
Athletic Club v Brescia

YJvAA1X.png

We took a 2 goal lead into this game and got a bit nervous after Athletic took the lead but thankfully we pulled a goal back and make it into our first final.

Brescia v Juventus

7uNmoZG.png

We knew we couldn't afford any more slip ups in the title race and we make sure we get it here in the second half to keep the pressure on

Torino v Brescia

NBme8ma.png

Never count us out it seems as after falling behind in the first half we really needed to show what we could do as the same scorers from the previous match get us the win here

Europa League Final
Brescia v Juventus

5yhK3zK.png

Or first ever final and what a final it was or at least it was for the final 3 minutes of the game as it looked like we had blown it with Maddision scoring before our own AMC pulls a goal back to send it to extra time. For the next half hour it was back and forth and seeing who's players could last the longest and Prati who came on for extra time made the difference after Endrick was brought down in the box as he slotted home from 12 yards to win the game.

Brescia v Salernitana

LTEZ4vz.png

Another great end to a game here as we impress on our final game of the season as we manage to turn the game around in the final 10 minutes to get a win.

League

cqc3VHU.png

Sadly Milan also won the rest of their games meaning they won the league by 5 points but we can still be extremely proud with how we've done this season with finishing 2nd as we will just have to try again next season​

Season 5

Transfers Out

SsPXy4D.png

A busy transfer window with outgoing players as we look to improve in some areas. There were two big outgoings though to raise more money with Jose Marsa moving to Manchester United and Pontus Dahbo moving to Blackburn as they splash the cash in the Championship after their tycoon takeover. With both players moving for a combined total £79million it boots the bank balance and gives us a big boost in our transfer budget to improve the team. We sent a lot of youth players out on loan as well to get more first team experience to help them break into the first team squad.

Transfers In

Arthur Theate

hgiC9v5.png

Our defence was one area we wanted to strengthen this season and Theate goes a long way to doing that as he joins on a free transfer after his contract expired at Rennes

Andreas Schjelderup

YvxlV5k.png

The left wing I wanted an established player and somehow managed to get a great deal on loan for the season and we have an option to but at the end of the season for £58million

Roger Ibañez

p1xL61S.png

Another new CB comes in as Ibanez joins on a free as well after his time in Saudi as he makes his return to Italian football

Rick van Vliet

p3UymQe.png

A new natural RB was needed as backup and Vilet is signed from Willet II for £6million and he will get some game time if needed.

Nicolò Rovella

I02Rghr.png

Our marquee signing this summer as we sign Rovella from Lazio for £39million and he can walk into our midfield and bring even more international experience to a young squad.

Expectations

6CtVrL6.png

Some pretty standard expectations from the board here, especially since we go straight into the group stages of the Champions League. In the League we just need to make the Europa League but I plan on being able to challenge for the title again. The cups they just want us to us to reach the later stages.

You can see we also still have a lot of money to spend but I am reluctant to spend it unless I need to.

Friendlies

yGp4UkE.png

Just the one defeat here against Milan who we fielded a young team against and it back fired. I also didn't realise that we played in the European/South American Club Challenge which we completely dominated to land another cup.

p8VGhwM.png

The Start

jbRcap5.png

Our season starts with a big game against Liverpool in the European Super Cup before we get into the league with tough games against Napoli and Atalanta​

To get Theate on a free is an absolute insane signing. World class.

To get Theate on a free is an absolute insane signing. World class.
I was very surprised he was allowed to go but I’m not complaining a world class centre back is something I’ve been missing as their top expensive

Going to be taking a bit of a break from this at the moment