Leading Truro City to the Premier League

Truro City

View attachment 67307

October 2018

FA Cup 3rd Qualfying rnd
Truro 1 - 1 Brackley

View attachment 67306

Neal put in a man of the match display to get his goal but we got pegged back in the second half thanks to a Zubar own goal and will have to go to replay

FA Cup 3rd Qualfying rnd replay
Brackley 2 - 2 Truro
Truro win on Penalties

View attachment 67304

I thought Cooke had won it for us with quite a late goal but they got an even later one, they then netted 2 minutes into extra time, it took forgotten man Keats to score a last gasp equalizer to bring us into penalties which we went on to win!

We face Welling in the FA Cup 4th qualifying rnd, How many Qualifiers are there?!?

View attachment 67303

Keats goal was his first in 20 hours of football!

View attachment 67302

Vanarama South
Bath 2 - 1 Truro

View attachment 67301

A poor performance with a poor result to boot and even worse Battle went off injured after scoring our only goal

Battle out for 5 weeks

View attachment 67300

Vanarama South
Truro 6 - 4 Havant

View attachment 67299

Well this game was all over the shop with 4 goals in the opening 8 minutes! We were 2-0 up after only 5 minutes then got pegged back almost immediately, we were actually losing 4-3 with quarter of an hour to go before Yetton then Watkins then Neal netted goals

Zubar gets yet another Concussion

View attachment 67298

FA Cup 4th qualifying rnd
Welling 1 - 4 Truro

View attachment 67297

We were 3-1 up after less than half an hour in a resounding win against Welling as we finally beat them at the 4th time of asking

Watkins out injured now

View attachment 67296

We face Forest Green in the FA Cup 1st rnd

View attachment 67295

Vanarama South
Truro 4 - 3 Gloucester

View attachment 67294

Noah Keats pops up and grabs another late goal this time to seal 3 points

Vanarama South
Maidenhead 1 - 3 Truro

View attachment 67293

Yetton nets a brace in a fine performance as he loves getting into the starting lineup with our recent injury problems upfront

Neal has 14 goals in 19 games

View attachment 67292

10 wins from our opening 15 league games see us 2 points behind league leaders Welling who we just beat in the FA Cup showing we can beat the best teams in the league

View attachment 67291

Truro City

View attachment 67269

November 2018

Vanarama South
Truro 3 - 3 Welling

View attachment 67268

We came from 3-0 down against the League Leaders to ****** a last gasp equalizer thanks to midfield Maestro Racchi

I must be doing something right i have been offered several job interviews but none of them for clubs doing better than us right now

View attachment 67267

FA Cup 1st Rnd
Truro 1 - 1 Forest Green

View attachment 67266

Watkins netted a goal out of nowhere but they got an equalizer through an underserved penalty 20 minutes later, we almost let it all go as Cherett got sent off and we just about cling on to the draw and the replay, i was certainly worried when they brought Carlton Cole off the bench!

Vanarama South
Truro 3 - 1 Hendon

View attachment 67265

A routine league win after our decent cup performances, they netted from their only shot on target whilst WB Copp put in a man of the match performance

So many Cup games! We face Hemel Hempstead in the 3rd Qualfying rnd in the FA Trophy

View attachment 67264

Before our Cup runs we were in 140k of debt but thanks to prize money and a hefty 67k of TV rights Money we are down to 10k of debt with more cup games to come

View attachment 67263

FA Cup 1st Rnd Replay
Forest Green 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 67262

They were all over us as they went for the win at home but we took our chances with Battle netting twice whilst we only had 3 shots on target,

We face Altrincham in the FA Cup 2nd Rnd an easy draw than the previous round!

View attachment 67261

Vanarama South
Whitehawk 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 67260

Matt Swan nets a last minute Winner to seal all 3 points, the league is almost an afterthought at the moment with our Cup exploits, i could well make more money from a couple more cup games than i would if we get promoted!

Neal has 17 goals already this season as he continues his superb form from last season and shows that we are not missing Tyler Harvey at all who has not started once for his new club but came off the bench 19 times and not netted at all!

View attachment 67259

Still in 3rd place just 2 points off top spot as we come up to halfway through the season, its much tighter at the top and any kind of loss could see you fall away, i really want that top spot as i dont want to go through the Playoffs again

View attachment 67258

Truro City

View attachment 67095

December 2018

FA Trophy 3rd Qualfying rnd
Hemel Hempstead 1 - 3 Truro

View attachment 67094

It was centre back Cherett who put in a man of the match display netting a brace in a fine performance, we do seem to be playing a **** of a lot of cup games and not only that a lot of qualifiers to get into the competitions proper

We face Hugerford in the FA Trophy 1st rnd a fellow Vanarama South side

View attachment 67093

Vanarama South
Chippenham 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 67092

A real back and forth game as we come from behind twice before Neal goes on to net the winner around an hour in,

FA Cup 2nd Rnd
Altrincham 0 - 2 Truro

View attachment 67091

A comfortable 2-0 win against similar level opposition sees us through to the FA Cup 3rd rnd and a potential money spinning tie

Its not a massive match up but having Championship Burton come to our place should get the punters in they are still 4 leagues above us

Vanarama South
Truro 2 - 1 Tonbridge
View attachment 67090View attachment 67090

View attachment 67089

After they score 10 minutes in thanks to Great Evans we equalize almost immediately through Neal before Watkins nets the winner early on in the second half

FA Trophy 1st rnd
Hungerford 1 - 3 Truro

View attachment 67088

It went all the way to extra time before we sprung to life, first off they hit in an own goal to put us 2-1 up before Neal grabbed another a minute later to seal the victory

We shall face Vanarama North side Darlington in the FA Trophy 2nd rnd

View attachment 67087

Vanarama South
Hampton 1 - 3 Truro

View attachment 67086

A Neal brace seals the win before they get one back in the second half, youngster Swan then came off the bench to net a late 3rd

Vanarama South
Concord 3 - 2 Truro

View attachment 67085

We end the month and the year on a sour note, after such good form in recent weeks in the league and in the cups we lose out to Concord as one of their strikers came off the bench to net a brace late on and turn the game on its head, if we had of won we could have been going into the New Year joint top of the league

Neal has been in superb form again with 23 goals and 10 assists already this season

View attachment 67084

Still in 3rd spot 3 points of top spot with Welling and Gloucester above us,

View attachment 67083

I'm sure the fans are booking their train tickets early for the FA Cup final! Shame you didn't get one of the big guns in the third round.

Truro City

View attachment 67047

January 2019

Vanarama South
Truro 3 - 0 Hemel Hempstead

View attachment 67046

After Battle scored early on the result never seemed in doubt but it took a late couple of goals from Watkins and Keats to put the shine on the win before they had a man sent off late on

Battle's 10 hour goal drought is over! To be honest i didnt realise it had got that bad, i think with so many good strikers getting goals and our heroics in the cup i didnt notice he was struggling

View attachment 67045

I sign a 1 year contract extension

View attachment 67044

Vanarama South
Truro 2 - 2 Hungerford

View attachment 67043

Fuming is an understatement! If we want to win the Title we cant afford to drop points to the lesser teams, we went ahead through Battle before they equalized with 10 minutes to go, Allen then netted a penalty 4 minutes later and it looked like all 3 points would be ours but they netted again in the 89th minute to dash our dreams

Vanarama South
WSM 0 - 1 Truro

View attachment 67042

Despite Palfrey getting sent off Noah Keats who was rubbish last season came off the bench again to net a last gasp winner against one of our closest rivals in terms of league positions

I feel as if Zubar needs to retire! He must of had 3 concussions this season alone!

View attachment 67041

FA Cup 3rd Rnd
Truro 0 - 5 Burton

View attachment 67040

Well thats the FA Cup dream over but i didnt expect much from this game, it was a capacity crowd but you have to think they are several leagues above us and their striker *** earns 7k a week whilst our weekly wage budget is only 4,5k a week!
I was quite surprised at how the Media bashed us their manger Rosler bashed us and the board and fans were not happy with the result! What did they all expect!?! I was impressed myself that we got to the 3rd rnd

Vanarama South
Wealdstone 1 - 5 Truro

View attachment 67039

A comfortable away win with all of my front 3 netting goals with Watkins and Battle grabbing Braces

Another centre back injury this time to Cherett

View attachment 67038

FA Trophy 2nd Rnd
Darlington 2 - 2 Truro

View attachment 67037

They went ahead early on but a quick brace turned the game in our favour before they netted a late equalizer after Cody Cooke got himself sent off

The board can finally afford to send me on my first coaching course after our cup runs we have finally got back into the black in the bank balance

View attachment 67036

FA Trophy 2nd rnd Replay
Truro 3 - 1 Darlington

View attachment 67035

A comfortable win as we take our chances and progress in another cup competition with another 7k in prize money coming our way

We face fellow Vanarama South side Whitehawk in the 3rd rnd

View attachment 67034

Vanarama South
Truro 6 - 2 Hereford

View attachment 67033

Battle's goal drought is clearly in the past smashing in 4 goals on our way to an easy win against relegation threatened Hereford

At the beginning of the season we were 140k in debt but thanks to our cup runs, gate receipts, prize money and being on tv for one match we have now got nearly 12k in the bank!

View attachment 67032

Battle wins Player of the Month after 8 goals in 5 games

View attachment 67031

3 points off top spot Welling as we both start to pull away from the rest of the pack, with Gloucester a further 7 points behind us, i think with the Cup games slowing down now we should be able to focus on the league and go for the Title! I really dont want to leave it up to the Playoffs after last seasons heartbreak

View attachment 67030

Truro City

View attachment 66927

February 2019

Vanarama South
Truro 4 - 1 Poole

View attachment 66926

Battle cant stop scoring now as he continues on from his 8 goals last month to netting a Hattrick in this match

Vanarama South
Braintree 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 66925

I love getting one over on Braintree the team that knocked me out of the Playoffs last year and it was a brace from River Allen that set us on our way to victory

FA Trophy 3rd Rnd
Truro 5 - 3 Whitehawk

View attachment 66924

This was a real back and forth game as both teams took the lead at different points before being pegged back but we scored two goals in injury time to seal the win and advance to the next round

GK McHale out for 5 weeks

View attachment 66923

Not only is the GK injured two of my key defenders are banned for two matches after picking up 10 yellow cards

View attachment 66922

We face Eastleigh in the next round of the Cup, they may be a league above us but they are struggling whilst we are flying so lets go for the win!!

View attachment 66921

Vanarama South
Truro 2 - 2 Bognor Regis

View attachment 66920

They come from behind twice in a shocker of a result against lowly Bognor, they had two shots on target and netted both of them whilst we missed a shed load of chances

The board whinged and moaned about doing my first coaching course for a few hundred quid but are happy to spend 3 grand on the assistant manager!

View attachment 66919

Vanarama South
Bromley 2 - 1 Truro

View attachment 66918

Another awful result as we go 2-0 down early on, we have been playing poor and it looks like the Title could be out the window now

Vanarama South
Truro 2 - 1 St Albans

View attachment 66917

A last minute own goal saves our blushes and puts us back onto the right track after our poor last couple of games

Battle out for 4 weeks

View attachment 66916

Neal out for 3 weeks

View attachment 66915

So both of my main strikers are set to miss a month out injured along with my first choice keeper just as my form seems to have gone down the toilet brilliant

Cody Cooke has been the Player of the Month and has 13 goals and 12 assists from midfield this season

View attachment 66914

3 points behind league leaders Welling who also have a game in hand on us with 10 matches to go, just to put our challenge into perspective they have drawn a few times this season but their only 2 losses have come all the way back in August! They havent lost in the league for over 6 months

View attachment 66913

Truro City

View attachment 66785

March 2019

FA Trophy 4th rnd
Truro 1 - 1 Eastleigh

View attachment 66784

A fantastic result as we are missing our top two goalscorers and main GK but managed to get a last gasp equalizer against a team in the league above meaning a replay is on the cards

Shola Nwafor is our best Youth Intake prospect in typical style the best 3 play in MR or AMR a position we dont need in our tactic then 2 GK's when we have 3 GK's already,

View attachment 66783

Luckily McHale is coming back from injury as his replacement Owens is now out for 7 weeks

View attachment 66782

FA Trophy 4th rnd Replay
Eastleigh 3 - 2 Truro

View attachment 66781

I brought our Keeper back from injury too soon so he came off and it showed as we played our 3rd choice keeper for the rest of the match, our reserve strikers Yetton and forgotten man Thompson got our goals but the damage was already done and we bow out of the other cup competition after another decent run

Yetton finally scores after 16 hours

View attachment 66780

Vanarama South
Truro 1 - 4 Bath

View attachment 66779

An absolute shocker of a result maybe a bit of a hangover after the couple of cup games

Vanarama South
Havant 1 - 3 Truro

View attachment 66778

Thats more like it with Watkins and Neal linking up nicely, Thompson has netted again aswell! He has been on the transfer list for over a year too

Vanarama South
Gloucester 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 66777

Battle is back firing after his recent injury, we go ahead early on before they come back into the match before half time, Battle nets a brace in the second half to seal another away win

100 games with Truro

View attachment 66776

Vanarama South
Welling 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 66775

3-0 up an hour in against our biggest Title rivals! We almost let it slip with a couple of conceded goals but we just about saw out the result, My 100th game as Truro Manager could well have been the biggest too as we take charge at the top of the Vanarama South!

My first 100 games in charge sees us win 59 with 18 draws and 23 defeats

View attachment 66774

Neal not only has 31 goals this season but he has been a creative force too with 21 assists!

View attachment 66773

5 points clear of Welling in second place with just 6 games to go as their season falls apart! Not only did they lose to us but 3 other times too! They had lost twice before this month but now have lost 4 times this month alone!

View attachment 66772

Welling struggles

View attachment 66771

Truro City

View attachment 66679

April 2019

Vanarama South
Truro 2 - 1 Maidenhead

View attachment 66678

A stuttering performance against one of the worst teams in the division with Central midfielder River Allen netting a brace before they got a late consolation

Vanarama South
Truro 1 - 6 Whitehawk

View attachment 66677

Have we know pressed the self-destruct button? Welling have been in shocking form in recent weeks and then we go and let Whitehawk league mid-tablers put 6 past us!

The League run in is as follows,

View attachment 66676

So its between us, Welling and WSM, we have the most favourable run in with all of our 4 games against teams outside of the Top 10 and the fact we are 5 points clear with 4 games to go

Vanarama South
Hendon 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 66675

Watkins scores a superb Hattrick as we just about scrape through the 3 points after a much more evenly matched game than was anticipated

Vanarama South
Tonbridge 2 - 1 Truro

View attachment 66674

Another shocker as they take their chances and we dont, we are fighting for the Title whilst they are fighting to stay in the league but obviously they wanted it more than us!

Vanarama South
Truro 2 - 1 Chippenham

View attachment 66673

They scored a minute in and i thought oh christ what has happened to my team! But then Neal and Watkins netted before half time to seal the win and something else . . .

Truro City have Won the Vanarama National League South!

View attachment 66672

Zubar picks up his 6th injury of the season

View attachment 66671

Vanarama South
Truro 2 - 1 Hampton

View attachment 66670

A fine come from behind win to end the season as we give a couple of youngstres their debuts including my recent youth intake standout

View attachment 66669

We ended the season 5 points clear of second placed Welling who were favourites to win the Title and should win the Playoffs

View attachment 66668

Welling do go on to win the Playoffs and along with FC United and us will be in the Vanarama National League next season

View attachment 66667

Congratulations on winning the National League South.....first step to the Premiership complete!

harsh they still go on about when you nearly got sacked (for no reason at all it seemed) but congratulations! very well deserved title even though your players did all they could to make sure it remained interesting.

Congratulations on winning the National League South.....first step to the Premiership complete!
At a rate of Promotion every two seasons i will be in the Premier League in 8 seasons! But i think that is very wishful thinking!

harsh they still go on about when you nearly got sacked (for no reason at all it seemed) but congratulations! very well deserved title even though your players did all they could to make sure it remained interesting.
Yes i thought it was a bit cheeky to mention i almost got the sack! Hopefully play a few games in the new league tonight and post them, the team do seem a bit all or nothing!

Truro City

View attachment 66509

May 2019 - End of Season

Squad in Order of Most Appearances

View attachment 66508View attachment 66507

I usually post up My Best Player, My Top Goalscorer and My Best Young Player but those 3 things sort of incorporate all 3 of my forwards so here are their stats for the season

Andrew Neal - 33 Goals and 23 Assists

View attachment 66506

Alex Battle - 26 Goals and 14 Assists

View attachment 66505

Jake Watkins - 26 Goals and 17 Assists

View attachment 66504

So thats 85 Goals between NBW my own MSN, or BBC

End of season awards see NBW sweep up the Awards

View attachment 66503

Cody Cooke has played 103 games for me since i took charge the most of anyone with Gerring in second along with Neal who has an impressive 67 Goals in 102 games

View attachment 66502

After i saw my All Time Eleven i thought about seeing how Tyler Harvey was doing after he left us last season, not well by the looks of it! He played 25 times with most of them from the bench and didnt score once!

View attachment 66501

Neal Named Player of the Season

View attachment 66500

Clearly i Won Manager of the Season!

View attachment 66499

I get my first Coaching Licence!

View attachment 66498

My Player/Assistant Manager is going to retire at the end of the season and also does not want to sign a new deal as the Assistant Manager

View attachment 66497

So a much better end to the season than last year where i was knocked out of the Playoffs, next season in the Vanarama National League is going to be tough and all we can hope for is to stay in the division, my original aim was to get to the Football League in 5 seasons so with the first part done that gives me 3 seasons to get promoted but i think the Cup runs will be the make or break for us, they saved us from financial difficult last season and can also bank roll any future Promotion pushes

Truro City

View attachment 66395

June/July 2019 - Pre-Season

Along with Welling the two Manchester Influenced clubs Salford and FC United join us in the League

View attachment 66394

No extra transfer budget but our current wage budget is only 4,5k and we have nearly 7k now

View attachment 66393

Some one time key players leave the club including Strikers Thompson and Yetton

View attachment 66392

My first signing is a central midfielder who used to play for Norwich and most recently Torquay who adds depth to our midfield but with a pay as you play deal wont need to be involved to much

View attachment 66391

So the Board added 500 seats for our fans at the Stadium so it now holds 4000 supporters despite the fact we dont have a lot of money and we have attendances of less than 1000

View attachment 66390

I played a bunch of friendlies that i wont get into but one against Grimsby could really have messed our start to the season up with Top Goalscorer Andrew Neal out for a couple of months and River Allen out for a month too

View attachment 66389View attachment 66388

So the Media think we are going to come dead last but im aiming to just stay in the division, 20th and i will be happy, its also our first chance to face one of our near rivals in the shape of Torquay

View attachment 66387

I brought in a Greek Striker Klaidi Lolos whos only 18 years old but is a former Crystal Palace youth product before a couple of seasons at Plymouth Argyle

View attachment 66386

I also brought in another striker Wynter-Coles with the likes of Neal injured and Yetton and Thompson leaving the club and the fact i play with 3 strikers i needed to add depth to the attacking options

View attachment 66385

Heres the starting 11 and tactic for the new season, i feel like we have enough to stay in the division as i have offered new deals to the likes of Battle, Neal and Watkins my attacking trio because a lot of clubs have been after them

Sneak peak for my first game in the Vanarama National League

View attachment 66384

Truro City

View attachment 66348

August 2019

Vanarama National
Macclesfield 5 - 1 Truro

View attachment 66347A shocking way to start the season, we even took an early lead but that was as good as it got for us with Durell netting a Hattrick on the way to their 5 goal romp

154 season tickets! That has exactly doubled from last season!

View attachment 66346

Vanarama National
Truro 2 - 4 Dover

View attachment 66345

Its not looking good with another player netting a Hattrick this time they put 4 past us within half an hour, we did turn it round a little in the second half netting a couple of goals but it was a poor performance

Vanarama National
Sutton 3 - 5 Truro

View attachment 66344

Its our turn to have a player net a Hattrick with Battle scoring a beautiful set of goals with 4 of our goals coming inside the opening 20 minutes! We just love high scoring games just glad to be on the right end of one for once

Vanarama National
Truro 3 - 3 Guisely

View attachment 66343

I nearly cried . . . we were 3-0 up and flying and i thought i had done it after a couple of poor results i had managed to turn it round but they smashed 3 in the second half to see us drop two potential key points

Lolos at 18 has been good for us so far this season and its crazy at this level to have a player going on International duty even if its only at Under 21 level

View attachment 66342

Vanarama National
Truro 1 - 1 Gateshead

View attachment 66340

A back and forth game and neither team deserved to win or lose so it was a fair outcome

Despite our indifferent form to start the season Battle has been on fire with 6 goals in his first 5 games and wins Player and Young Player of the Month

View attachment 66336View attachment 66335

We are currently in 19th place it means little at this early stage of the season but to be honest i would be happy with that! We are 3 points clear of the relegation zone and above Torquay job done

View attachment 66331

Truro City

View attachment 66203

September 2019

Vanarama National
Salford 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 66202

This was a huge result with Battle and Lolos grabbing the goals against Salford one of the teams that came up the same time as us last season and these are the teams we need to get results against

Vanarama National
Dartford 2 - 7 Truro

View attachment 66200

What a ****** result that is!!!! Wynter-Coles has barely got a look in yet but has smashed in a first half 14 minute Hattrick on our way to a 7 goal haul!

Vanarama National
Truro 1 - 3 Leyton Orient

View attachment 66198

And we are back down to earth with a bang! Orient are the favourites for Promotion this season so i couldnt expect too much

Vanarama National
Truro 2 - 1 FC United

View attachment 66196

A double over the Manchester United related clubs with another important win against one of the other Promoted sides

Vanarama National
Ebbsfleet 4 - 2 Truro

View attachment 66193

It was all over a few minutes in, despite a late turnaround from Battle netting a late brace it was a poor performance from us

Watkins out for 6 weeks

View attachment 66190

Vanarama National
Truro 5 - 3 Maidstone

View attachment 66189

This game was all over the shop with 3 goals in 3 minutes around half time before we kicked on in the second half, we do seem to be a bit all or nothing with some of these results! But a wins a win

Cooke out for 5 weeks

View attachment 66186

Battle has loved the move up in leagues with 12 League goals in 11 games

View attachment 66185

Flying high in 10th! We are closer to the Playoffs than the relegation zone but like i said last month when i was near the bottom it means little at this early stage of the season, whilst Battle is top of the race for the Copper Boot

View attachment 66183

Truro City

View attachment 65893

October 2019

Bigger teams have been sniffing around striker Lolos so i felt like i needed to sort out a proper contract for him, hes only 25 quid a week with the rest appearance based like it was before on his non contract but i will at least get some money if anyone comes in for him

View attachment 65892

Lolos is now worth 15k straight away and is already one of my best players at just 18

View attachment 65891

I brought in another youngster recently released by Plymouth in the shape of Calum Rose a centre back who should go straight into the back 3

View attachment 65890

Vanarama National
Truro 1 - 1 Eastleigh

View attachment 65889

They went ahead with just 15 minutes to go but Lolos popped up 5 minutes later to repay his new contract with a late equalizer

We face Telford in the FA Cup 4th qualifying rnd a team in the Vanarama National North the league below us

View attachment 65888

Vanarama National
York 3 - 2 Truro

View attachment 65887

We went ahead twice but could not hold on to our leads as they peg us back twice before another late goal to see out the loss

Local rivals Yeovil Town offer me a job interview

View attachment 65886

FA Cup 4th Qualfying rnd
Telford 3 - 3 Truro

View attachment 65885

We were 3-1 up against a team a league below us with only 20 minutes to go but still come away with a draw and a ****** replay

Another centre back Kyle Clinton comes into the side on a free transfer hes slightly older for us at 22 years old but not only is a Southampton youth player but had a couple of seasons more recently with Weston Super Mare in the Vanarama South last year

View attachment 65884

FA Cup 4th rnd Qualfying rnd replay
Truro 2 - 1 Telford

View attachment 65883

Battle netted a brace in a good win but it was a debut to forget for Clinton as he netted an own goal to give me a bit of a heart attack before Battle got his second. These cup matches are the bread and butter for making money in these leagues so we have to beat the teams around us

Oh ****** we face Walsall in the 1st rnd of the FA Cup they are bottom of their league but its still 2 leagues above us

View attachment 65882

Vanarama National
Truro 1 - 1 Tranmere

View attachment 65881

They are near the top of the league but we should have won this after they had a player sent off just 4 minutes in! They still took the lead before Watkins popped up and scored our only shot on target

Vanarama National
Aldershot 2 - 0 Truro

View attachment 65880

That result brings to the end a poor month overall with just 1 win in 6 games and 3 draws, we have shown really our level this month and should just hope to stay in the league

Battle has still been scoring with 14 goals in 15 games along with 5 assists

View attachment 65879

We freefall back down to 18th but at least we are 9 points from the relegation places, if i stay 18th come the end of the season i will be happy.

View attachment 65878

Truro City

View attachment 65830

November 2019

Vanarama National
Truro 3 - 1 Welling

View attachment 65829

View attachment 65829We get back on track in the league this month after an indifferent few results, its always important to beat the teams around you and Welling were the team to come up with us from the Vanarama South

Zubar out again with another concussion

View attachment 65828

4 concussions for Zubar and this one is considered Major

View attachment 65827

Gillingham want me too

View attachment 65826

Vanarama National
Torquay 2 - 2 Truro

View attachment 65825

We went ahead in the first half but they turned the game on its head including a late goal which looked like to win it for them but Battle went on to grab a very late equalizer against our nearby rivals

FA Cup 1st Rnd
Truro 1 - 5 Walsall

View attachment 65824

Well beaten in the cup but we did make around 20k from the Gate and match which also meant

Im going for my National B Licencse

View attachment 65823

Vanarama National
Wrexham 2 - 0 Truro

View attachment 65822

Back to back defeats and both of them were poor performances to boot

Vanarama National
Truro 2 - 1 Kidderminster

View attachment 65821

They scored really early on and i thought our bad form was set to continue but Allen netted a penalty moments before half time and it was his central midfield partner Cooke who went on to net a very late winner

Vanarama National
Notts County 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 65819

Wynter-Coles breaks his drought with a sublime goal then Cooke nets another goal, they netted a late penalty but it was back to back 2-1 wins on the card

Lolos out for 5 weeks

View attachment 65817

Vanarama National
Truro 3 - 1 Newport County

View attachment 65816

With Lolos out injured NBW had the chance to shine and boy did they! They each grabbed a goal and Neal finally started to show himself as the player that was so dominant last season in the league below

Cody Cooke has got some hugely important goals this month all but winning a couple of games for us thanks to his wondergoals

View attachment 65814

Flying high in 13th and only 3 points off the Playoff places, could it be like my first season? Poor start before climbing the table to the Playoffs late on or am i getting ahead of myself

View attachment 65813

Truro City

View attachment 65790

December 2019

We face Bognor Regis in the FA Trophy who are struggling in the league below

View attachment 65789

Vanarama National
Barrow 4 - 2 Truro

View attachment 65788

Barrow are one of the top sides in the division so i expected a tough game but didnt think we would be 3-0 down by half time! We did come back into it with a couple of goals just after the break before they got a 4th to stop our momentum

I sign a contract extension and get a slight pay rise

View attachment 65787

Vanarama National
Truro 1 - 1 Halifax

View attachment 65786

Aaron Taylor played the part of super sub coming off the bench to net a late equalizer for us only a few minutes after they had taken the lead

Watkins out for 3 weeks

View attachment 65785

Vanarama National
Dover 1 - 4 Truro

View attachment 65784

3-0 up inside 8 minutes! We were flying away from home and Neal managed a first half Hattrick in an awesome performance

FA Trophy 1st rnd
Bognor Regis 1 - 4 Truro

View attachment 65783

Another comfortable win this time in the cup with centre back Gerring netting a brace

We draw Barrow in the next round who literally just beat us in the league a few games back

View attachment 65782

Vanarama National
Truro 3 - 2 Macclesfield

View attachment 65781

This game was all sorted inside the first half, it was really back and forth they took the lead before we pegged them back quickly to turn the game on its head, we then got a third from the penalty spot before they got one just before half time, we managed to ride out the rest of the match

Vanarama National
Truro 3 - 2 Sutton

View attachment 65780

Another 3-2 win this time Watkins netted a minute into the side before they netted either side of the break, it all changed when Wynter-Coles came off the bench and netted twice in 3 minutes around the hour mark to get us the 3 points

Central midfielder River Allen has been my player of the month

View attachment 65779

Flying high in 8th place! We are just a point off the Playoffs now! With this sort of form we should really be looking at a top half finish! I think it all depends on injuries and who we bring in in January whether or not we kick on to a Playoff push

View attachment 65778