McPhillips90

Reaction score
Hey

I created a new database and upgraded every teams money, stadiums, reps etc but after 3 seasons of playing the league ranking has dropped from 7th to 10th.

There has been teams in the group stages of both European competitions each year and the players throughout each team you could only dream of seeing them have these type of players.

I as Celtic have also won the champs league and reached the semi finals of the champs league in the last two seasons.

Why is this dropping when other leagues teams are not performing better in Europe or have better players?

Thanks

Might be more tied into the money and FIFA status of nations and in other leagues as well as the success of ALL teams in the nation and the National team as whole. Are Scottish teams improved in Europa and Champs league as well as yourself? Did they get out of those groups, i presume it more likely to increase or stablise if they are 3/4 i nthe quarters of both european comps, as well as the world championship.

Thats all i think off..

Well not in the first season, but the second season i won the champs league and another team was in the champs league group stage, also three teams were in the europa league groups stages with one progressing. I know it's not great but surely this can't cause the league ranking to drop 3 places particularly as i won the champs league.

Also in my latest season the Scottish national team made it to the European Championships Quarter Finals which for Scotland is a great achievement.

Thanks