McPhillips90

Reaction score
Hey

I created a new database and upgraded every teams money, stadiums, reps etc but after 3 seasons of playing the league ranking has dropped from 7th to 10th.

There has been teams in the group stages of both European competitions each year and the players throughout each team you could only dream of seeing them have these type of players.

I as Celtic have also won the champs league and reached the semi finals of the champs league in the last two seasons.

Why is this dropping when other leagues teams are not performing better in Europe or have better players?

Thanks

It could be to do with the reputation of the players at the club. Your league may have better players & but other league's may have more internationally known players, even if those players are much worst.
I don't know for sure if that would be the reason why, but its the only logical one I can think of.

Thank you

Yeah it is a strange one to me as i look at the leagues above me in rankings and some of them are no where near the level of this.

Thank you

Yeah it is a strange one to me as i look at the leagues above me in rankings and some of them are no where near the level of this.

The same thing happened to me on my ultra scotland save, I adjusted every possible thing National Rep, I Didn't adjust clubs reps but they all got a modest bank balance of + 100 million, and TV money is set in stone at 150 million. I do believe it is to do with the overall level of players in the league, League rep hasn't dropped nearly as much or as fast as it did in my first attempt, and I think it's because clubs have been spending their new wealth quicker in order to be more competitive.

Woop! the teams are FINALLY spending their new money. 1 billion spent in the summer, and I only spent 500 million haha. The otehrs spent 500 million amongst them. Spending on average 29 million each.

658 million spent by teams in the Scottish top flight, only 40 million by me, down from the 1 billion, but still very high.