leto2626

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've decided to remake my 'dream-Europe' like I did for FM10. This means activating nations that have qualifying teams for European competitions with at least a league and domestic cup. But this time this will only be the first step, but most probably what most managers that are into more nations are looking for though, so I'll try to finish the 'realistic Europe' first. I'll go into further detail later, first things first !

So now I have started activating nations that aren't active when you start a base game. These nations are :
Albania, 2 Tiers : Albania v1.1
Andorra, 2 Tiers : Andorra v1.0
Armenia, 2 Tiers (used the future competition layout) : Armenia v1.0
Azerbaijan, 2 Tiers : Azerbaijan v1.0
Bosnia & Herzegovina, 2 Tiers : Bosnia & Herzegovina v1.0
Cyprus, 3 Tiers (can't replicate midtable playoff so did a split, Promotions/relegations like the old system. Added 3 teams) : Cyprus v1.0
Estonia, 2 Tiers : Estonia v1.0
Faroe Islands, 3 Tiers (added the B-teams for first and second division) : Faroe Islands v1.0
Georgia, 3 Tiers : Georgia v1.1
Kazakhstan, 2 Tiers : Kazakhstan v1.0
Latvia, 2 Tiers (corrected some B-teams) : Latvia v1.0
Lithuania, 2 Tiers : Lithuania v1.0
Luxemburg, 2 Tiers (added 5 teams) : Luxembourg v1.0
FYR Macedonia, 2 Tiers : FYR Macedonia v1.0
Malta, 3 Tiers (added 6 teams) : Malta v1.0
Moldova : in moderation queue
Montenegro
San Marino
Bonus (Non-Europe) :
Kyrgyzstan
Uzbekistan
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan

I'll add download links as soon they are uploaded and approved here. I test every file thoroughly, nobody likes sudden errors or leagues that stop working after 10 seasons. Every file I put here will have survived a 100 years into the game without problems ;)
Together with the existing leagues this makes a total of 52 playable European nations + 4 close to Europe (bigger transfer market !).
Liechtenstein has no league, FC Vaduz plays in Switzerland.

I try to remake every league and cup as close to reality as I can find info, but some things I implemented for gameplay's sake. Also there are a lot of 'colorless' teams in the lower leagues, I try to edit most of them as it's boring to only have blue-white teams. Teams I can't get info from I'll add a random shirt.

These are rules or every nation I activate :
- Matches in all competitions have 7 bench players.
- League sorting rules : Goal difference > Goals For > Matches between teams (once league has finished).
- Main team plays on saturday, reserve and U20 teams play on sunday.
- A reserve team and a U20 team (with main club division groups).
- Removed all existing 3rd teams from teams in these nations so every team has a U21 team.
- TV matches : 1. This is moved to sunday.
- TV money : about 50% of the League winning prize money.
- FA Cup prize money : about 50% of the League winning prize money. Runner up takes 25%.
- Super Cup prize money (if present) : about 25% of the League winning prize money for winner.
- No league prize money/TV money for leagues other than the top tier.
- Transfer windows for leagues crossing new year : 1 July until 31 August and 1 January until 31 January
- Transfer windows for leagues starting after new year : 1 January until 28 February and 1 July until 31 July.
- Discipline rules : yellow -> 3,6,9, red -> 1 match ban for every red card.
- Season breaks added according to real life (as close as possible).
- Highest league -> Match : 5 Homegrown players, Squad : 7 Homegrown players.
- 2nd division -> Match : 7 Homegrown players, Squad : 11 Homegrown players
- 3rd division -> 9 ,15 etc..
- Cups have no player restrictions.

If you don't like some of these rules, just remove them in the editor ;)

This will be released as the 'realistic Europa' package

When this are finished I plan on remaking every league in Europe to a standardised layout. The plan is to make every league like the Italian league (2010 system). This means :
- Top Tier : 20 teams, 3 automatic relegations, no playoffs for relegation
- Second Tier : 1 division, 22 Teams, 2 automatic promotions + 1 in a 4 team playoff. 3 automatic relegation, 1 decided between 18th and 19th.
- Third Tier : 2 divisions of 18 teams, 2 automatic promotions, 2 decided in playoffs. 2 automatic relegations, 4 decided in playoffs.
- Fourth Tier : 3 divisions of 18 teams, 3 automatic promotions, 3 decided in playoffs. 3 automatic relegations, 6 decided in playoffs.
- Main Cup : modeled like the English FA Cup
- Super Cup

Some nations don't have 20 teams to just fill the first tier, I'll probably go for an 8 or 10 team first tier in those cases.

For now I have plans to make a version with TV and Prize money based on population, one based on reputation, and one equally distributed. I'll be adding lots of awards and maybe even alternative European cups based on region.

Now why would I do this? Because I think it could be fun to play in some form of fair or ideal Europe, where every country can develop top teams. I could go very far in this, but I haven't decided how far I will go. I guess it depends on the time I have.

Last edited:
this sounds perfect lmao :p

i would love to play a kazakhstan league lmao :p
i dont have the time to research thigns into it though :p

I will be following this, if you need extra testing, feel free to send me anything and i shall test for you ? :D

I would be happy to help :)

I'm looking for Estonian league. If you want me to test it, it would be a pleasure :)

In weekends I don't have too much time so I guess I'll finish it bij monday evening ;)

Estonia is in the queue for 2 days now, moderators having a busy time I guess :D

How do I add xml files? Just treat it like a .dbc file?
Just put then in the folder My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/editor data . Then when you start a new career you can select which *.xml files you want to use, the new nations will be selectable.

Please please please make belarua down to the fourth tier would love a crack at ROUR

How do you save this? will it be one editor database or multiple datadase? can you use more than one of the new leagues at a time?

Really good yob, thats a lot of work you have done fair play.

Where is the europe package on here?

How do you save this? will it be one editor database or multiple datadase? can you use more than one of the new leagues at a time?

Really good yob, thats a lot of work you have done fair play.

Where is the europe package on here?

It's multiple xml files so you can choose them all or just a few. How to do this is explained a few posts back :)

The pack isn't finished yet.
I wonder why my last 3 uploaded countries still haven't been approved ... I'll start working on all the other leagues tomorrow, I hope I iwll have them all finished by next week, and I hope they get approved lol, else I'll have to find another website o upload them ;)

Hi, firstly I thank you for this really good work, I'm looking to play with a bosnian team..
So, I want to ask when I play with Bosnian League, if the game changes the version to default or can I play with the version 13.1.3 ?? When I start a new game, after I select new career game, a window comes and I see there the version 13.0.0. But in the game I see 13.1.3 up in the screen..

Hi, firstly I thank you for this really good work, I'm looking to play with a bosnian team..
So, I want to ask when I play with Bosnian League, if the game changes the version to default or can I play with the version 13.1.3 ?? When I start a new game, after I select new career game, a window comes and I see there the version 13.0.0. But in the game I see 13.1.3 up in the screen..

Yes a new patch is always pretty annoying for editors. I will look into it and re-upload everything I have so far adapted to 13.1.3 this week. This also might me the reason why the latest 3 countries aren't approved here :)
I hope to finish the rest all this week, had some delays last week.

Thank you very much my friend good effort but pls also add some pictures from leagues

Yes a new patch is always pretty annoying for editors. I will look into it and re-upload everything I have so far adapted to 13.1.3 this week. This also might me the reason why the latest 3 countries aren't approved here :)
I hope to finish the rest all this week, had some delays last week.

Thank you, I'm really looking for the adapted patches.. Good luck :)

Btw the game version is 13.1.3 but there is only one database version so far and that is 13.0.0 so what you see is normal ;)