coolguyrko

Reaction score
These are my transfers to date
View attachment 143785

As you can see Ive had some big departures and with Europes finest knocking at the doors the rest of my squad will surely be following suit but as of right know I think the squad is okay but needs improvement.

On top of these deals Ive agreed to sign Saul, Saborit, Tom Caroll and Ben Garratt on free transfers at the end of the season. Im also tieing up a £13m deal for Tielemans.
So when his deal is out of the way itll be likely Ive £35m left over.
Im in need of a better right back (complete wing back) unless its recommended to start Tah or Jedvaj there. Hilbert has started all season and has been rock solid but hes 31 so wont last much longer as a starter.
Possibly AMR (inside forward) and a striker.
At AMR ive Zivkovic so there may be no need if he performs consistently.
At ST (false 9) ive Hernandez and Hakan (whos very unhappy) so a deal there wouldnt go astray.
Gotze still floating around at £21m on the transfer list which Im resisting the temptation to do because he may leave for free at the end of the next season and Id rather wait till summer to sign him anyway but any ideas or recommendations?

Edit: Kramer just left for £35m to Barca. My team is getting gutted. At least 1 CM needed now with Tielemans not joining till the end of the season. Had a £6.5m bid accepted for Romero but kind of want to replace the Germans with Germans. Lost 3 great ones in the transfer window and could do with bringing the tally back up

Last edited:
see vrsaljko for right back, not sure how much, he should be deffo under 25M.

Aissa Mandi is another option at rb. As is Fernandes. At cm get Gas Gil Romero

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk