LLM Major Income Boost! (Friendlies)

Finn

Reaction score
I have recently discovered a way to get my income on the rise in LLM with Notts County. Go to your reserve teams matches and click 'arrange friendly'. Select the option 'choose other' and set-up friendlies for your reserve team as much as possible for the whole season, all at home. Hertha II, Dortmund II, Stuttgart II and Frankfurt II always accept and you get 6K in gate receipts for every game.
Don't select any 'fee' when arranging a friendly with any of those four because they will accept a friendly for free.

Hope it helps,
Finn

I'm going to do this. Have friendlies every Sunday or something for the whole season for the reserves. Will gain me vital funds, seeing as I only have around 50k left in finances, will get my reserves some games, and might scout out some potential signings from the opponents. Thanks. :)

Also, I'll be getting more than 6k for these matches, I'm getting between 8k and 12k. Even better.

Any other reserve teams that my BSN Reserve's team might have a chance against that will do this?

Last edited:
So, this works does it? Rubbish. They rejected every proposal.

What days will they accept? Do I have to arrange them a few months in advance?

Last edited:
No......make sure it is the Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Hertha and Dortmund reserve teams not the first teams that you are offereing friendlies too! The first teams reject every time!

I did offer their reserve teams, they rejected. Is it because I'm in BSN? Or is it because my current Reserve Squad only has 14 players?

Definately nothing to do with your reserve squad size.........maybe as a blue square north side you will need to offer a fee. I am in League 2 and they accept all friendly offers for free!

Did offer a fee, still didn't accept, now I can't challenge anyone for a profit. Do you know any other clubs that might be a little on the lower reputation side that provide Gate Funds?

Barcelona B, Real Madrid B (Castilla) both gave me 2K in gate receipts......you will probably have to search through the reserve teams of Europe as a BSN manager!

Well I've gone for a random bunch of teams - mostly reserves, but 1 or 2 are Foreign First teams.

3 out of 13 isn't too bad. ;)

I've found that 1860 Munchen II are good for me, 6k a go, always accept, got 3 friendlies, and more to come with them.

Last edited:
Good good! Glad to have helped! With Notts County having friendlies with Hertha II, Dortmund II, Stuttgart II and Frankfurt II virtually turned my whole financial struggles into finacial successes :D

like eryday of the year then you're bound to get like at least 2k a game then youve got like 200k afer 100 days lol

because if you get them to play the 4 teams I mentioned ever day of the year you ge 6K a game lol

I've tried this with my lowly Truro City side but after trying most probably all the reserves in europe, athletico B are the only team that come and we get gates of only 1k, i wouldnt be surprised that by playing these extra games its costing me more in ground maintainence!!! My club is losing money currently even though i have these regular 1k friendlys, im under my wage budget, and havent spent a penny of my transfer kitty???