Team: Nuneaton Town
Season: 2011/2012
League: Blue Square North
Final Position: 1st 108 points
Cups: Fa Trophy Winners, F.A Cup 1st round
Average Attendance: 1059
Biggest Win: 5-1 Worcester
Biggest Defeat: 1-4 Vs Corby
Top Goalscorer: Jamil Adam 35 ( 22 in league)
Most Assists: Pablo Counago 26
Highest Average Rating: Jamil Adam 7.49
Fans Player of the Year: Jamil Adam

Team: Chelmsford City
Season: 2014/2015
League: League one
Final Position: 1st
Cups: Fa cup 3rd round Vs Portsmouth, League cup 1st round Vs Brighton, JPT 1st round
Average Attendance: 5576
Biggest Win: 4-1 Vs Swindon
Biggest Defeat: 5-1 Vs Brighton
Top Goalscorer: Aaron McLean 19
Most Assists: Michael McIndoe 17
Highest Average Rating: Aaron Martin 7.17
Fans Player of the Year: Aaron Martin

Overall with no budget and little room to bring anyone in i am very pleased with what i managed to achieve and the signings i got where class for me all season. On to the championship with yet again no money!

View attachment 228915 View attachment 228916 View attachment 228917

Are we still allowed to sart one, if so ill do Sutton utd

Sutton Season 1

Team: Sutton UTD
Season: 2011/12
League: BSS/ Blue Square South
Cups: FA cup 4th round Vs wigan lost 3-0 FA trophy lost 1-0 salisbury, 1st round AET
Average Attendance: 325
Biggest Win: 6-1 Bromley
Biggest Defeat: 3-0 Wigan
Top Goalscorer: Omar Koroma
Most Assists: Stephan Stirling
Highest Average Rating: Omar Koroma 7.38
Fans Player of the Year: Anwar Uddin

View attachment 236625

View attachment 236624View attachment 236623

the i did this challenge with Berwick Rangers(Scotland) and won the 3rd Scottish division with them but then my save crashed...

Anyway,it's not easy that's for sure(especially in the English leagues since you have so many leagues to climb up...)

did u make it all the way to the top? if so well done :D

Starting this properly now, Will be Farnborough in the BSS, shouldn't be too easy!

I'm planning on doing this challenge but what league should i load? I have a really **** laptop but I don't know if just loading the english leagues will be enough

239104d1334443864-league-nations-lincoln-history_-competitions-.jpg

i have got lincoln City to prem with 8 seasons, 3 seasons spent in BSP, in my first season i came 2nd and only top team gets promoted, missed out by 1 point as took about 1 point out of last 15 available

i spent nothing in first 2 seasons, in 3rd spent 6k, 4th season 165k, 5th season 300k, 6th season 210k, 7th season 725k, 8th season 1.9m. spent 3.46m to get in prem...

but players sold in those 8 seasons were 5.9m so a net spend of -2.5m to get in prem

1st season in prem and i finished 15th. not a bad effort i dont reckon

I've found my old Berwick Rangers save!the only problem is I'm still in the econd division. I'm 2 games into the Scottish 2nd diivision I've won both of them and are 2nd!

I'm planning on doing this challenge but what league should i load? I have a really **** laptop but I don't know if just loading the english leagues will be enough

The english league alone can be enough. If you are higher in the league you can add Russia to sell players to.

Team: Gainsborough Trinity
Season: 11/12
League: BSN
Cups: FA Cup 1st Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
Average Attendance: 336
Biggest Win: 7-1 vs Workington
Biggest Defeat: 4-3 vs Corby
Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counago 32 Goals
Most Assists: Dali Gomez 13 Assists
Highest Average Rating: Pablo Counago 7.56
Fans Player of the Year: Pablo Counago

Defense was brilliant hardly let any goals in.

haha,mate you reminded me of my time playing as their manager in football manager 11,i won the champions league thrice with them.lol.it was so much fun.

I'm gonna give this a go since most of my exams are finished :) gonna be Sutton United, wish me luck!