Shiraz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am starting a new save with Man Utd and am going to play a 4-5-1 formation, I therefore require a DM and MC of the quality to help me win the EPL and CL. I do not want to spend alot as I'd like to keep the club's debt under control so ideally around 10-14M GBP for both of them and they must be younger players (under 21/22). Also, I am using the standard 11.3 update.

I have the following two players in mind currently:

Sven Bender - DM
Milan Badelj - MC

Any other suggestions?

milan badelj - £3.8mill - CM

you have Phil Jones for DM>?

DM.Jones is a beast.Fernando(Porto) is good as well.Annan maybe.
MC.Poli.Cairney.Badelj.Dzagoev.

MC- Ramsey got him for 15 mil third season...
I wouldn't advice a DM for MAN UTD but a ball winning support/defend...sissoko is beast at that as he basicly slowly becomes scholsey with his long range shooting and move into channels movment...He is also fast and strong enough to run from the box back to the middle and catch up with someone... Mvilla is also brilliant but never bought...sissoko is too consistent...Won midfielder of the year in 13-14 and ramsey came third... Had great expiriance with fernando in portugese league but never used in premier league

Jones is a defender, his not that great as anything except an anchor man and man united is all about outplaying the opposition.

I have to admit for years before summer transfers etc.. Hargreaves was great for me. But played right Sissoko is great year in year out, and is the complete package in the centre

if you want to use a 451 use this 4 5 1

GK
RB CB CB LB
DM
CM
RW AM LW
ST : i dominated with this formation plus it is more compact and gives your strikers more support

To answer you question buy Agyei from fiorentina for £ 3- £ 4 mill and CM you dont need one use anderson he is epic trust me better off leaving the rest till january as your squad is immense otherwise !!

Last edited:
Jermaine Jones ; Eyong Enoh ; Nkoulou ; - DM

I'd strongly reccomend Jack Rodwell. On an Everton save I played, he progressed very well, and has great potential.

agyei is far better than rodwell ...... he is the new essien ect ect his passing is jaw droppping

Ckeck players with no club and you should find goulon? Is french 22 year old and prety god considering hes free.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I have narrowed it down to two players:

Arturo Vidal or Moussa Sissoko?

i think busquets comes to united in first season for about 15 mil...would do the job nicely

Barca want 28 million for him. Am caught between M'vila, Sissoko and Vidal :/

2 different players, Vidal is just a destroyer and a proper dirty bstard, Sissoko is a more all rounded midfielder, I'd go for him.
M'Villa is great as a deep lying playmaker.

Offered both Sissoko and M'vila contracts. Sissoko wanted 1 million more as a sign up fee and his agent wanted 1.5 million more than M'vila. Also, he wanted 10K a week more. I am going with M'vila, thanks for all the suggestions though guys! :D

Agyei is a player I've not ever thought to buy... I have sissoko who is gradually getting better and better. HIs stats haven't improved much but he's so solid which is what you want. I actually like playing fletcher when he's not spitting the dummy to rest sissoko.

Anderson is a player I just can't get to perform for me, hints?

Also, has anyone noticed adding THE nickname to hernandez makes difference? I did, coincidence?

Anderson performs best as advanced playmaker attack, put his long shots to rarely and get him to learn the PPM look to pass instead of score.